Successfully reported this slideshow.
Present Address: Amba Laxmi, # 364, Sector- B. Basavanagar, Vibhutipura. Bangalore- 37
Permanent Address: 2/31, Sepco Township. B-Zone. Durgapur- 05. West Bengal
Contact No – 8147980694/8759651253
To achieve professional competency and career growth in health care and pharmaceutical industry .To
develop competitive edge to face new challenges and to excel in the current global scenario and to
exercise my skills and knowledge in the field of Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance that offers
professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible. And in the process develop myself
as well as the organization I work for.
• Working with Quintiles Research India Pvt Ltd as Clinical Process Associate in Records and
Information Management from 22nd
April, 2015 till present.
• As Clinical Research Coordinator in Site Management(Contractual) with Tech Observer from
Jul,2014 to Apr,2015
• As Professional Service Officer in Pharmaceutical Sales Promotion (Equivalent to MR) with
Pfizer Inc. from Jan,2012 to Mar,2013
eTMF document review and filing.
Hands on experience in Patient screening and taking Consent.
Well versed with Micro Soft Office Applications (MS Word, MS Excel and PPT).
Basic knowledge of CDM and SAS applications
Trained in CRF/ECRF completion.
Trained to work on ELVIS DIA and PreDIA environment.
• Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research Clinical Data Management and SAS.
• Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Management.
Present Job Profile:
DEGREE BORD/UNIV YEAR
PGD in CR
CDM & SAS
CLINIMINDS 2014 70% CLINIMINDS, Kolkata
B.PHARMA WBUT 2011 7.25 (DGPA)
Gupta College of
W.B.C.H.S.E. 2007 50.25%
C.I.S.C.E. 2005 69.67%
Date of birth: 12th
Marital Status: Single
Employer Quintiles Research India Pvt Ltd
Domain Records and Information Management
Tools ELVIS, EEL- C, PSMT, ENF Submission Process
Role Indexer, Review QC, ELVIS file uploader
Period of Work 22nd
Apr,2015 till present
Description All types of Document processing in to eTMF
• QC of eTMF document authentication and Quality.
• ELVIS DIA document processing.
• Uploading document via EEL-C.
• Training site Staff on Protocol Specifications and updates.
• Document tracking.
• Document validation
Communication and Presentation skills
Collaborative and interpersonal skills
Fast Learner and multi-tasking ability
Managing situations with available resources
Time Bound and result oriented
1. Received 2 Thank You Cards from 2 different Sponsors within a span of 6 months.
2. Initiated my allocated sites within 1 month of EC approval.
3. Completing 50% of my patient recruitment target within 45 days, where total recruitment
period was 6 months.
4. Obtaining a single order of 18 lac from a Government institutions for a single product for the
• Playing all kinds of outdoor games specially football.
I certify that the information furnished above is factually correct and subject to verification by
June, 2016 Prakash Pramanik