Be the first to like this
Download application forms for Infrastructure Bonds for year 2011 – 2012.
These Bonds are Tax Saving Infrastructure Bonds. By making investment of Rs 20,000 in Infrastructure Bonds, you can avail tax exception under Section 80CCF.
Section 80CCF is in addition to Investment of Rs 1, 00, 000 that you can make under Section 80C and Rs 20,000 under Section 80D and Section 80E for Education loans of the Income Tax Act.
You can Download Infrastructure Bonds application forms for:
1) Infrastructure Development Finance Company (IDFC)
2) Larsen & Toubro Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (L&T)
4) Rural Electrification (REC)
5) Power Finance Corporation (PFC)
6) Life Insurance Corporation (LIC)
1) Filled Up Application
2) Copy of the PAN card (Self-attested)
3) A Cheque in favour of the
4) KYC Documents: Self-attested copies of the following documents are required to be submitted by the Applicants as KYC Documents:
a. Proof of identification for individuals: Any of the following documents are accepted as proof for individuals:
Government ID Card
Defence ID Card
Photo PAN Card
Photo Ration Card.
b. Proof of residential address: Any of the following documents are accepted as proof of residential address:
Society Outgoing Bill
Life Insurance Policy
Telephone Bill (Land/Mobile).
1) Print the application form, print and Fill it up
2) Attach the required Documents
3) Submit the form in a collection canter near you
Find a collection canter:
Collection canter near you
What is Tax Saving Infrastructure Bond?
These bonds are options given to infrastructure finance companies (IFCs) to support their lending to avoid dependence on banks. IFCs are not supposed to take deposits from retail customers.
The bonds would be issued in the dematerialised format and investors can even buy it in physical format if they don't have a PAN card or demat account.
The bonds will be listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and investors can exit the bonds in the secondary market after the completion of the lock-in period.