Al Jubail 31951
Summary of Qualifications:
A young and dynamic person with 7 years of professional experience in Hospitality industry and
Education sector. Specialized in Front Office Management and Office Administration. Strengths
include leadership skills, staff development and exceptional interpersonal skills. Computer skills
include C++ , MS Office, and working knowledge on Property (Hotel) Management Systems
like IDS, Protel and Hotsoft.
Admin Executive at International Indian School,Al Jubail,Saudi Arabia
Oct 2014 to 30th
• Adept at managing administrative activities involving purchase of equipments,
maintenance of procurement, housekeeping, safety, security, employee induction etc.
• Planning and preparing monthly reports pertaining to finance required for maintaining
office infrastructure and facilities.
• Budgeting and cost control measures, Monitoring Budget vis a vis variance.
• Assisting the department in project management, cost optimization and implementing
business expansion plans.
• Contracts management. Specialization in handling back office operations, inter-office
correspondence, confidential mails, quotations, monthly billing, cheques, etc
• Upkeep of office administrative facilities and ensure availability of daily miscellaneous
requirements to provide harmonious work culture to employees.
Front Office Manager at The Raindrops, Chennai, India, a unit of Kerala Tourism
April 2011 to 30th
• Managing and monitoring the activities of all employees in the Front Office department
making sure they adhere the standards of excellence and to the guidelines set in the
employee handbook, hotel policies and procedures, coaching, training and correcting
• Maintaining a professional and high quality service oriented environment at all times. Act
as manager on duty for the hotel, dealing with complaints, problem solving, disturbances,
special requests and any other issues that may arise.
• Act as manager on duty for the hotel, dealing with complaints, problem solving,
disturbances, special requests and any other issues that may arise.
• Informing all Front Office staff of daily activities, group and VIP arrivals as well as
special requests and repeat guests. Check accommodations, making sure any special
requests are carried out accordingly, greet guests upon arrival and ensure escort to
accommodations if appropriate.
• Setting up Front Office Budget, monitor Profit & Loss and cash handling throughout the
year. Supervising Up sell program at the Front Office and work as part of the Yield
Management team to try and maximize revenue for the hotel.
• To hold monthly department meetings keeping staff informed of all activities in the hotel,
reinforcing Standards of Excellence and promoting a strong team atmosphere and culture.
• Reviewing of all reports generated by all the sections, included night auditor’s report.
• Ensuring all SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) are followed.
• To work closely with the Housekeeping Department to improve guest services and foster
cross departmental communication.
• Resolving employee grievances.
• Coordinating with the sales & marketing team to ensure maximum sales of hotel room
Guest faculty at the Food Craft Institute, Kerala.
Aug 2010 till 31st
• Handled theory and practical for Front Office Operations.
• Handled theory for Accommodation Operations.
• Personality development trainings.
• Coordinated with reputed Hotels for trainings and placements of students.
Assistant Duty Manager at The Raintree Hotels, Chennai
June 2007 till 31st
• Work profile includes working in tandem with Front Office Manager.
• To supervise and track the movement of guests and visitors in the hotel.
• To handle complaints keeping in mind the short term and long term benefits of the
• To ensure cost control and minimum wastage of resources.
• To observe and monitor staff performance to make sure that company rules and
procedures are being followed.
• To confer and cooperate with other department managers to coordinate hotel activities,
such as weddings, group bookings etc.
• To make the right decision in the absence of higher authority.
• Reporting and escalating problems if required.
• Being an effective channel between Front Office and Finance, hence ensuring correct
flow of transactions either sides.
• To inspect the hotel for cleanliness and appearance.
• To coordinate front-office duties and resolve problems.
• Assign duties to staff and schedule shifts
Industrial Trainee at The ITC Hotels Windsor Sheraton & Towers, Bangalore
Oct 2005 till 08th
• Underwent training in all the four major departments of the hotel.
DEGREE/CERTIFICATE UNIVERSITY/BOARD SCHOOL/COLLEGE
CBSE CHINMAYA VIDYALAYA
CBSE P.E.S VIDYALAYA
BHM NCHMCT IHMCT & AN
MBA – HR ICFAI ICFAI
Date of birth: 02.08.1986
Marital Status: Married
Passport No: L4409720
Place of issue: Kozhikode
Date of issue: 29.10.2013
Date of expiry: 28.10.2023
English, Hindi & Malayalam (To read, write & speak)
Tamil (To speak)
Available upon request.