7 Planets of eCommerce Galaxy
Marketplaces Expertise & Strategy
Simardeep Kaur Sood- CEO Learning Ratnas
Prabhjot Singh Sood- CEO Eagles Learning
Technical Expertise & Shop Configuration
Lalit Solanki: Co Founder eBeez Solutions
Neelam Parmar: Co Founder eBeez Solutions
What is eCommerce
E-Commerce is trading/exchange/usage of products,
services, between buyer & seller via Internet medium.
My Vision™ ✔
When people talk & communicate to exchange/trade
anything positive (ideas, energy, products, services) there is
appreciation, trust, peace, happiness, harmony & most
important; co-creation of prosperity in all aspects™
Requirements for eCommerce
• Genuine desire to help others, concept clarity
• Ease & proficiency to use computer, internet & MS office
• Working knowledge of English language
• Write connecting , engaging description
• Flair to use camera (mobile) & innovative photography
• Authentic & prompt in all response/communication
• Consistency in services, delivery & quality
• Basics of vendor management
• Quality Packaging in non-smoking & clean environment
Endless Possibilities on eCommerce
•Start your business with almost zero investment in inventory
• Sell/Trade virtually anything on ecommerce marketplaces
• Reach rapidly almost all netizens, all across the planet
• Rapidly scale your business & invest to build capacity as it grows
• 24X7 open, online shop, buyers can buy as per convenience
• Devote time as per requirement, either part or full time
• Respond to queries as per convenience
• Automate your shop with alerts to buyer & seller; SMS & email
•One time integration of 100% secure payment gateway services
•Automatic allocation to logistics partners
• Cost effective & efficient
Ecommerce Allows You to Get Rich, Earn
in spare time & Have Happy relations
Young India is driving the e-commerce revolution
•India is the world’s second most populous country with 1.2 billion citizens,
accounting for 17% of the world’s population
•India’s literacy rate is 74% and rising.
•India has more than 50% of its population below the age of 25 and more than 65%
•We have more than 125 million Internet users and are one of the top three fastest
growing markets in the world.
•The next 5 -10 years promise a big opportunity in ecommerce because of the
young India who are going online with their iPads and smart phones, & this will be
a habit for most of them.
•The Internet penetration however has created new business opportunities,
prompting several new start-ups as well as existing businesses to enter the online
•The online retail market in India is expected to reach Rs 70 billion by 2015 from the
Rs 20 billion market in 2011.
High Hopes From E-commerce in India
•"India is the third largest market (after US and China) in the e-commerce market in
the world however only 0.2 per cent of total retail trade comes from e-tail", cites
However, the rate at which the business is expanding is exponential, and about 50
per cent of the increase in consumer demand comes from smaller, non metro cities.
•The digital commerce report by Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI)
and IMRB International states that the total e-commerce market of India was valued
at Rs.47,349 crore in December 2012 and is expected to grow by 33 per cent and
reach Rs.62,967 crore by the end of this year.
•Over the last decade, the Indian ecommerce has seen a gradual shift from being a
sector driven purely by the online travel business to one with many different verticals
and niche segments. The online retail market in India is expected to reach Rs 70
billion by 2015 from the Rs.20 billion market in 2011.