To Provide Excellent Service And Superior Quality
• Kemal Precision Manufacturing Limited is a private enterprise since 1995, we
specialize in Mold & product design, Injection molding, metal parts machining,
prototyping, processing and assembly. The factory covers 6500 ㎡, Mold Department
over 280 employees, Injection Department is over 170 employees.
• Main tools and injection parts are office fax, printer machines, automotive, medical,
household things, metal insert parts, telecommunication. Plastic injection moulds,
plastic and rubber parts, machined added values such as product finishes, packaging,
etc. Annual output is around 600 sets moulds. The most of our molds were exported
to Europe, America, Australia, Mid-East, and had won the trust and support from our
• Kemal offers you the benefits of lower cost coupled with the high engineering
and production standards expected in European and North American injection
molding industry. Our mould facility is equipped with the most up-to-date tool-making
equipment and technology, manufacturing and quality control processes.
• With our innovative, dedicated and experienced team we can provide the tools,
products and solutions you want from your mould maker. Our engineering and quality
assurance system guarantees your satisfaction according to international standards
• Kemal will satisfy our customers with good quality, guaranteed fast delivery and
excellent after service at reliable and competitive price. We are hoping to build a long-
term, mutual beneficial relationship with your company in the future.
• We can make the biggest mold is 3000X1800mm, mold weight reach to 35 Ton.
1. Project management, design and consulting.
2. High precision mold manufacturing.
Injection molds, Die Casting molds.
3. Plastic injection molding,
High precision, large scale, high volume
4. Metal parts machining.
6. Painting, screen printing, in-mold decoration.
7. Turnkey solutions.
Finished, semi-finished, multi-component.
8. Logistics and shipping.
Mold Flow Analysis
Mold Flow Analysis:
Review and detailed analysis of parts through several Iterations.
1, Improved part design
2, Improved tooling
3, Reduced engineering time
4, Elimination of several tryouts for trial and error
5, Improved part quality