Be the first to like this
Universal Credit full service will change the amount of Council Tax Support households receive and how much this will cost the council.
To best support all households, councils need to know the full impact that Universal Credit full service will have in their area. This crucial information lets councils consider scheme change to support the most vulnerable households.
In this webinar, we explain the detail of how Universal Credit affects the Council Tax Support that households receive and the cost to the council. We offer some rules of thumb on typical winners or losers, and suggest who may need support.
View the webinar slides to learn:
- how to model the impact of Universal Credit in your CTR scheme
- why changing your CTR scheme for Universal Credit roll out is important
- how certain groups of households will be affected
- the impact on council spending
- what you can do to protect vulnerable groups
With guest speaker Jenny Hoare, Wolverhampton City Council.
For more information please visit www.policyinpractice.co.uk, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0330 088 9242