Food in Slovakia
The first meal of the day is breakfast.
- Between 7 and 8 o’clock.
- Traditional Slovak breakfast is bread in eggs.
Most people have a light breakfast:
- cereal with milk or yoghurt
- coffee or tea
- slice of bread or rolls with butter, honey or jam
The second meal of the day is lunch.
- It’s the main meal of the day
- Between 12 and two pm o’clock.
- Traditional Slovak lunch is sheep-cheese dumplings. (My favorite food)
We eat a lot of kinds of meal. Most foreign food:
- chicken with chips or rice
- pork with mushrooms
- beef steaks
- Chinese meal
- American meal (burgers…)
- And many other meals (Mexico, British, Czech meal…)
Of course we eat a lot of kind of soups:
- chicken and beef noodles soup
- goulash soup
- vegetables soup
- mushrooms soup
- garlic soup
- cauliflower soup
The third meal of the day is dinner.
- It’s light meal
- Between 6 pm and 8 pm o’clock.
- Semolina pudding (yummy)
- A lot of kinds of salads.
My favorite Recipe
Bread in Eggs
• One or two eggs
• Mix one or two eggs in a bowl with a fork, add a little salt and a little milk.
• Cut bread into slices; soak them in the eggs mixture.
• Fry it in the frying pan with hot oil.
• Fry golden
That's it!! … i tried!
Very nice, Ilike it.