EXERCÍCIOS PRESENT PERFECT TENSE
I. Put in the verbs in brackets into the gaps. Use Present Perfect.
Example: I _______ my father's car. (to wash)
Answer: I have washed my father's car.
1) Karen _____________________ me an e-mail. (send)
2) Dave and Pat _________________________ the museum. (visit)
3) I __________________ at the pet shop. (be)
4) They _____________ already ____________ their rucksacks. (pack)
5) Marcus _______________ an accident. (have)
6) We _____________ the shopping for our grandmother. (do)
7) I __________ just _____________ my bike. (clean)
8) Emily ______________ her room. (paint)
9) Lisa and Colin __________________ to a concert. (go)
10) My friends _______________________ smoking. (give up)
II. Choose the correct verb form for each sentence.
1. We ________ across the Pacific three times.
a.( ) have sailed
b.( ) have sail
c.( ) has sailed
d.( ) has sail
2. Someone ________ my video player!
a.( ) have stole
b.( ) have stolen
c.( ) has stole
d.( ) has stolen
3. They ________ a brand new sports car.
a.( ) have just bought
b.( ) have just buy
c.( ) has just bought
d.( ) has just buy
4. She ________ hard this semester.
a.( ) have worked
b.( ) have work
c.( ) has worked
d.( ) has work
5. I ________ since I left my house this morning.
a.( ) have rode
b.( ) have ridden
c.( ) has rode
d.( ) has ridden
III. Change each sentence from the present simple to the
For example: "I play tennis." ANSWER: I have played
1. They ask for some soup.
2. He travels on a ship.
3. I see a raccoon.
4. We drink all the soda.
5. She borrows my pencil.
6. You eat my apple!