Social Media ROI
This webinar will help you understand:
I. Campaign Strategies: Before, During, After
II. The nuts and bolts: timeline, channels, content,
III. Walk the Talk
IV. Tools and Analytics: manage, monitor, measure
V. Valuable Insights and Best Practices
Key Takeaways from this Session
Hi...thanks for joining me today and now that we are going to
spend the next 45 minutes together, let’s get acquainted a bit
- I head a boutique social media agency and run one of the
largest digital tech events in Asia - Click Asia Summit.
I simply love digital media…and it shows! My bucket list? Visit
all the top tech events in the world -
5 done ..and 5 to go!
You can find me on social media (of course!) @
The 4 Tenets of a Social Media Campaign
I. Well defined goal – Is it a PR campaign, a product launch campaign, a
seasonal campaign or a CSR campaign?
II. Relevant channels – A campaign is where the audience is.
III. Interested audience – Research, research and some more research.
IV. Attractive incentives – What's the most sought-after product or service
you can offer as your campaign incentive and ties in with the brand.
● 360° view of niche
● Geo-targeting, multi-lingual
● Influencer network,
● Influencer classification:
Reach, resonance, relevance
● Influencer content tracking
● Audience reach breakdown
● Fan & influencer demographics
● Analysis of engaged users
● Analysis of ‘Like Sources’
● Shareability quotient of content
● Campaign monitoring, social
● Twitter follower analytics
● Comparison of new & lost
● Interactive charts of tweets,
● Influencer search &
● Comparison of social graphs
1. Find your Audience and Influencers
* = paid tools
2. Choose the Social Channel(s)
Audience volume in Singapore per platform mentioned below
3.8 MIL 2.7 MIL 2.4 MIL 1.38 MIL
1.35 MIL 1.2MIL 1.1 MIL 0.7 MIL
Vine’s Singapore user statistic
is currently unavailable.
Thanks for your interest in our webinar on Social
Media Campaign Strategies 101.
To see a video of the full webinar, as well as
other webinars from Pi Social Media, head on to: