Create a storyline that encourages ongoing discussion and
something new to talk about on a continuous basis.
Social media isn’t a campaign...it’s a conversation.....
• Where are your customers online?
• What are your customers’ social behaviour patterns
• What social info or people do your customers rely on?
• How do your customers currently use social media
technologies in the context of your products?
• How ready for social media is your audience?
Before you start your social media rollout you
should answer the following questions:
• Listen first! Understand what your customers want or need.
• Identify where your customers’ needs intersect with your business
objectives, then offer something your customers will value.
• Have a conversation rather than a monologue – be fun,
newsworthy, engaging, helpful and insightful.
• Set guidelines for the content your team creates (Get a thick skin!)
• Set parameters, goals and measure financial and brand benefits.
• Use appropriate tools to optimise your time.
• Align your online and offline activities.
• Be familiar with using the media before it goes mainstream
These are the guidelines we recommend you think