Phase2 is a Digital Experience Agency.
For our healthcare partners, we craft exceptional digital experiences that
deliver results for your business and lasting brand loyalty of your audience.
Everything we dream, design, and deliver starts and ends with the
Align Your Team
»» Product Development
»» Change Management
»» Silo Busting
»» Customer Journey Mapping
Build The Right Platform
»» Digital Platform Strategy
»» Microservice Architecture
»» Integration with API-Driven
»» Security and Performance
Make A Real Connection
»» User Experience
»» Content Strategy
»» Conversion Optimization
»» CRM Integration
When your patient’s healthcare
experience is frictionless
• A customer journey designed to
reinforce personalized care.
• Transparent healthcare billing and
appointment booking, all in one place.
• No more redundant healthcare forms.
When your customer experience
strategy delivers real business results...
• Grow and retain market share.
• Prevent outmigration.
• Improve quality and outcomes.
• Build brand equity and trust.
Together we transformed the digital patient
experience, through patient-centered design
and UX, integrating over 15 internal systems
into one cohesive journey.
• Trailblazing new experience unifying
every patient touchpoint.
• Improved brand integrity across a growing network
of over 22 hospitals and 500 outpatient facilities.
• Consolidated bill pay.
• Scalable digital platform which
increases content admin efficiency.
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center’s
Drupal 8 platform enables a personalized
and seamless digital experience for
patients and donors alike.
• Targeted experience for patients, caregivers,
researchers, healthcare professionals, and students.
• Enhanced editorial and administrative flexibility.
• Increased developer velocity.
The new sub brand “The Well” provides
Northwell’s audience with an on-brand and
trusted resource for health and wellness topics,
and a community that shares insights into
medical issues from a range of perspectives
including physicians, patients, and caregivers.
• Developed an editorial sub-brand that engages
the health and wellness community.
• Crafted a consistent design and feel
with Northwell’s parent brand.
• Built a journalistic-style platform that connects
directly to the target audience.
The refreshed design, content, and
UX guides Saint Luke’s patients to the
information they need, making important
processes like locating doctors or paying
bills quick and easy.
• Reimagined digital patient experience.
• Brand, design, messaging that
resonates with patients.
• Streamlined online interactions.
Weight Watchers’ new internationalized
platform is boosting customer acquisition
by converting site visitors into subscribers
with timely geo-targeted content and
optimized call-to-actions — increasing
revenue by $1.6M/month.
• Optimized digital experience for conversion.
• Implemented scalable site design system.
• Empowered Internal digital team with
hands-on platform training.