Peyman “Paul” Roozrokh
1624 Federal Ave. Apt. 1
407-808-8967 Los Angeles, CA. 90025 email@example.com
To obtain a challenging position as in a growth-oriented organization, which offers diverse job responsibility
and the potential for advancement.
PICK AND PLACE OPERATOR (TEMP)
Worked as a Surface Mount Technologist constructing electronic circuits in which the components are
mounted directly on to the surface of printed circuit boards. Capable of placing 136k or more components per
hour on the printed circuit boards.
• TOPAZ X (PHILIPS)
WETHERILL ASSOCIATES, INC. – ORLANDO, FLORIDA (1999-2007)
Parts manufacturer and supplier for the automotive, heavy duty, industrial, power sports, marine and
outdoor power equipment aftermarket.
PURCHASING AGENT (2002-2007)
Highly organized and committed to company goals and budget. Professional, confident, dependable, and keen
• Managed purchasing and planning of over 10K electronic and mechanical components.
• Reduced number of material shortages by 80% through communicating consistently with vendors
and by staying involved in production planning and manufacturing processes.
• Promoted to purchase over $10 million worth of electronic and mechanical parts per year for three
manufacturing sites in Orlando, China and Costa Rica.
• Second sourced over 2,000 electronic and mechanical components to meet and ensure on-time
product availability for production and customers.
• Expedite parts for products on shortage in production and collaborate with planning groups to
satisfy immediate customer needs. Develop shortage reports for all three sites.
• Negotiated for over one million dollars of cost reductions to meet customer target cost while meeting
our company margins.
• Assisted on set-up of electronic consignment worth over two million dollars with 3 electronic
PRODUCTION PLANNER (2001-2003)
Chosen to create production plans for achieving customer requirements on seven automotive product lines
including five voltage regulator lines, one rectifier line and one ignition module line. Collaborated with sales
team to satisfy customer needs on finished goods. Generated production reports on completed and open
• Prepared plans based on material and labor availability and eliminated sales losses by interfacing
with purchasing team to avert upcoming shortages.
• Communicated consistently and openly with production, sales and purchasing departments and built
strong rapport with line workers for fast and high-quality production output.
• Maintained lowest number of production shutdowns that flattened labor variance to its lowest levels,
increased productivity and achieved large sales fill rate.
FIRST ARTICLE COORDINATOR (2001-2007)
Accepted additional responsibility of approving over 200 new samples per month from suppliers. Enter
vendor data and purchasing details of newly arrived samples into the database. Collaborated with
engineering, quality assurance and purchasing teams to evaluate and process samples.
• Approve 85% of samples for incoming products by eliminating unnecessary testing procedures;
retain complete understanding of sample failures to avoid future issues.
• Source new product suppliers based on vendor performance evaluations and analysis of vendors’
quality histories, which maximizes potential for first-time sample approvals.
• Maintain accurate information, effective communications and 48-hour turnaround times that enable
company to smoothly introduce new products.
• Enable company to introduce new products by clearly and effectively reporting supply information
on nearly twenty different components that form each product.
PICK AND PLACE OPERATOR (1999-2001)
Operated and helped program 2 SIPLACE series machines. Worked as a Surface Mount Technologist
constructing electronic circuits in which the components are mounted directly on to the surface of printed
circuit boards. SIPLACE series capable of placing 136k or more components per hour on the printed circuit
• SIPLACE 120 (SIEMENS)
• SIPLACE 115 (SIEMENS)
KEISER UNIVERSITY – Orlando, Florida
Associate of Science in Radiology Technology (2009)
VALENCIA COMMUNITY COLLEGE – Orlando, Florida
Associates in Arts (2005)
• Microsoft Office • PACS
• Conventional Film x-ray
• Digital X-rays
• Bann System
• JD Edwards (AS 400)
• Touch Chart
• File Maker Pro