One fine body…
- Greater New York City Area, Pennsylvania, United States
- Work Founder/CEO at TrueValueMetrics developing Multi Dimension Impact Accounting
- Industry Apparel / Fashion
- Website http://www.truevaluemetrics.org
- About I graduated from Cambridge University (Sidney Sussex College) with double majors in engineering and economics in 1961. Subsequently I qualified as a Chartered Accountant in London with Cooper Brothers & Co that over the years morphed into PriceWaterhouseCoopers. During my career, more than anything else I have learned of the immense power of data to enable change. My experience in the corporate world has been that management information systems are enabling change that results in high performance to the benefit of the company. Meanwhile, my experience with civil society and the public sector consulting with the World Bank, the United Nations and others is that the management information o...