* O primeiro ano de abertura foi para experiências; testes de sistemas e criar procedimentos
* 2005 Inicio da expansão
Breve descrição do VF
Breve descrição do VF
Breve descrição do circuito: 39€ um ano e 49€ 6 meses
Existem campanhas de marketing nacionais que são obrigatorias e locais que não são obrigatórias : imaginar que se está numa fase de crescimento – campanha de desconto (eventualmente); VF em fase de retenção.... Campanhas das amigas
Sw – Aonde pode ver tudo : quem está a treinar; sócias pagantes; aniversários; quantas pessoas treinaram; etc..
Ler o slide 1º Existem as pre-vendas pelo conhecimento da marca 2º Sucesso dos centros e nenhum ter encerrado 3º Em relação aos custos de marketing : podem repartir por exemplo a publicação de um anuncio num jornal local 4º Forum my vivafit : experiencias soluções de problemas; sugestões ... Perguntar como é que se vê daqui a 5 anos? * Contrato de franchising: 5 anos; renova se tiver uma facturação de 900.000€ brutos não paga os direitos de entrada, se não quiser continuar a zona fica livre. Durante um ano após termino do contrato não pode abrir
* Descrição da equipa (informar q as formações são realizadas sempre em oeiras- escritorio e Vf oeiras)
*Descrição da formação
Aferir por meio de perguntas se o Bem-vindo foi dado, de acordo com a Check list de Instrutora, fazendo questões relativas ao mesmo. – ver bem vindo alterado É uma marca portuguesa – um franchising. O que é um franchising? Falar na marca/ Sistemas testados/ Consistência Quem somos? R: Pedro e Connie + Equipa de suporte Quando nascemos? R: Jan de 2003; temos 6 anos Que dimensão temos hoje? 100 Centros abertos (2 em Espanha) Somos detentores de 65% do mercado, nesta área de negócio
Explicar que com o aparecimento das doenças: diabetes; hipertensão; obesidade, e o sedentarismo o mercado ainda tem mto para crescer: tx crescimento ano passado 4.8%; 5% inicio de 2008 e neste momento está em 5,6%- 15% Espanha. Crecimento pequeno mas está a crescer. Mercado ainda muito por explorar. Sugerir que perguntem junto da familia/amigos quem faz exercício.
* Perguntar se sabem o que é o franchising e abrir o doc do que é o franchising para falar das vantagens e desvantagens
Vivafit franchise international expansion
The Co-founders are an
entrepreneurial and visionary
wife/husband team: Connie and Pedro
Connie is from the United States and
has been in the fitness industry for
more than 20 years; Pedro has more
than 26 years of experience in
engineering, management and
Vivafit started in 2003 with the opening of its pilot unit in
Who Are We?
• A European fitness franchising exercise & Mediterranean eating.
• A Portuguese brand in international expansion.
• Fitness Studios exclusively for women.
To motivate women to lose weight and get in shape with
healthy habits of exercise and nutrition.
Vivafit Team Portugal
• 2002 – Company founded by Connie and Pedro Ruiz, President and
• 2003 – First gym opened in January with express circuit system and
- introduced pilates
- members of IHRSA
• 2004 – First franchise unit opened in December.
• 2005-2008 – Network grew to 80% market share in
- Connie and Pedro won the European Leader
Award from IHRSA
• 2009 – The “Portuguese Franchise Institute” awards Vivafit the
quickest growth franchise in Portugal.
- Launch of Body Vive 30 min. as a pilot with Les Mills
- Manz Career award. (Manz.pt)
• 2010 - Launched Body Balance 30min, another pilot with Les Mills
• 2011 - First Master Franchisee opens in New Delhi, India
- Vivafit launches nutrition and coaching program
- Second Master Franchise signed with Singapore
- Third Master Franchise signed with Uruguay
• 2012 - Vivafit launches On Line Class Reservations
- Fourth Master Franchise openings in India – Bangalore
- Opening of 3rd, 4th, and 5th Vivafits in India.
- 4th Opening in Singapore.
- Master Franchise contracts signed for Abu Dhabi
2012 - Vivafit CEO wins the Entrepeneur
of the year Award
- Opening 4 more Vivafits in India (9 in total)
- Master Franchise contracts for Indonesia, Saudi Arabia and Taiwan.
- Two more Franchise contracts in India
- Openings in Abu Dhabi, Oman, Singapore, Spain and Indonesia.
- Launching of App for online booking
- Master Franchise contract signed for Taiwan
2015 - Master Franchise contract signed for Dubai
India – Singapore – Abu Dhabi – Uruguay – Indonesia – Spain – Oman
What is a Vivafit?
Women Only Fitness Boutique
Express format – 30 minutes
Circuit Interval Training
Les Mills programs
HIIT (High Intensive Interval
Nutrition & coaching
2,000 to 4,000 sq ft total area
Club Team: 1 manager
1 sales person
3 full time instructors
1 Part-time dietitian
Multiple revenue streams
With hydraulic machines
30 min group classes
From beginners to advanced
Sales & Marketing are KEY factors to your
business growth and success.
Marketing & Publicity
CÁTIA SILVACÁTIA SILVA
Lost 10 kilos during a 6
WEEKS CHALLENGE and a
total of 55 kilos since August
2011 until March 2013
Vivafit nutrition with proven results
VIVAFIT has innovated creating VIVAFIT Results, a new service which
seeks to change habits, eating behaviours and lifestyles that foster
the maintenance of a healthy weight, real and safe.
Providing a “personal nutritionist” to all members, this service seeks
to help women achieve their weight goal, as weight loss is 70%
nutrition & 30% exercise.
However weight maintenance is 70% exercise & 30% nutrition.
Each VIVAFIT member gets an assisted clinical nutrition plan designed
specifically for her that includes nutrition consultations, online nutrition
platform with various
tools to keep her engaged during the change process.
The program includes nutritional consultations in person to assess the
risk profile and to define an eating plan, objectives and lifestyle change
Benefit from our know-how and proven success.
Economy of scale network.
Networking among franchisees.
Operational support and technical assistance during the term of the
Benefits of being a Vivafit Franchisee
Vivafit has a team of experienced staff who will
train you and support you with the following:
Training and Support
Sales and Marketing training
Service and Circuit Training
Team Support, Coaching and Consulting
Vivafit consultant during and after the
opening – on site
• Yearly International Convention in Portugal in 2013
• Yearly International Convention in Portugal in 2014
Vivafit with Portuguese Minister of Health in Riyadh April 2013
Vivafit around the World
Gurgaon Mega Mall
Signature of South India Master Contract
witnessed by the Portuguese Minister of
Foreign Affairs, with the owner Raman Nair
and CEO Pedro Ruiz
Portuguese Minister of Foreign
Affairs cuts the ribbon in
Gurgaon ILD - March 2013
Ambassador of Portugal
cutting the ribbon
Portuguese Deputy Prime Minister
cuts the ribbon
Abu Dhabi – Shining Towers
2014 International Master Franchisee
of the year
Vivafit Owner Ulises Fontanini
and Pedro Ruiz
Indonesia – Inauguration Event in Jakarta
Miss Universe Portugal, Vivafit
Owner Pak Abrian Natan, Vivafit
CEO Pedro Ruiz and Ambassador of
Portugal in Indonesia Mr. Joaquim
Moreira de Lemos
Taiwan – Signing Ceremony
Pedro Ruiz, Andrew Tratz and Joyce Chen, master franchisees for
Taiwan, witnessed by the Ambassador of Portugal Mr. Joaquim
Moreira de Lemos and Miss Universe Portugal
Her Royal Highness Al
Shaikha Naama Mustahail Al
Mashani cuts the ribbon of the
first Vivafit, in Shatti, Muscat.
Oman – Inauguration Event
Ambassador of Portugal
Fernando Araujo, Vivafit
Master Franchisee Khadija
Alkhonji, and Vivafit Portugal
CEO Pedro Ruiz also assisted
Dubai – Signature Event
The contract was signed with Master Franchisee Aly
Albadry at the embassy of Portugal in the UAE, and
was witnessed by the Ambassador Mr. Jaime Leitão.
1. Have Management or Leadership
2. Identify with Vivafit values and vision
3. Believe in Vivafit success
4. Are disciplined and dedicated to
5. Have the available needed investment
We are looking for investors who…
Vivafit Franchisee profile
- It’s the right industry! The business of health and fitness,
integrated with leisure industry, is one of the five most
prosperous industries of the decade
- Proven successful systems! Vivafit centers have
excellent service and provide their members with
personalized instruction, effective results and a
workout that is quick easy and fun.
- Well respected brand and industry leader!
- Our mission is to run a successful business with
a quick ROI!
- Use of VIVAFIT trademarks, logos, websites.
- Initial and on-going training & support.
Opportunity to be a Vivafit Franchisee
Industry Facts USA:
•More than 2 in 3 adults are considered to be
overweight or obese;
•Fitness industry is considered “recession
•Current penetration rate is approximately
•Fitness industry is a $20 billion industry;
•Weight loss industry is a $69 billion industry;
•The average American goes on a diet 4 times
•80% of women join for weight loss results;
•Fitness profession fastest growing at 24%
•Data combiled from the National Health and
Nutrition Examination Survey, 2009–2010;
IHRSA; Marketdata Enterprises, 2012; US
Bureau of Labor Statistics
Club Business International – July 2012 letter to the editor:
“The essay written recently by CBI Managing Editor Rebecca K. Maverick is an important one
(see “Proper Nutrition: A Matter of Life or Death,” CBI Unbound, May 15). For too long,
exercise and healthy nutrition have operated out of seperate silos. The time will come –
will be soon – when the clubs with the best fitness programs will also be offering the best
nutrition programs. This can also become an important new revenue center.”
John McCarthy, Executive