• 1990- Pediatric Home Service began as a small respiratory
business with six dedicated employees passionate about a shared
mission to "take care of the child."
• 1996- PHS establishes Infusion Department.
• 1997- PHS moved to our current building in Roseville, MN and
establishes the Pharmacy Department.
• 2003- PHS establishes the Nutrition Department.
• 2004- PHS begins offering Medical Social Work and formalizes
the Education Department.
• 2010- PHS adds Medical Director to the staff.
• 2011- PHS establishes Private Duty Nursing Department.
• Today- Over two decades later PHS is thriving with hundreds of
employees and we see no end in sight.
PHS Respiratory Therapy
• DME Supplier
• Ventilator equipment, CPAPA, BiLevel, Heated Humidity, Suction, Oxygen,
Monitoring Equipment, respiratory diagnostic equipment, airway clearance
• Full homecare service
Hospital discharge, care conference planning
Environmental and pulmonary assessments
Selection of appropriate equipment and supplies
• Primary therapist to coordinate services and equipment for the
• We take care of the child, and make sure each child thrives in the home.
• 3 available scholarships:
• One (1) $1,000.00 scholarship
• Two (2) $500.00 scholarships
• Visit and “like” the PHS facebook page. www.facebook.com/PediatricHomeService
• Click on PHS RT Scholarship button under the cover photo for application
• Begin collecting all requested documents including:
Completed application (available on facebook tab).
Letter of recommendation
• Submit all requested information to RTscholarship@pediatrichomeservice.com.