Free IT Training for unemployed
workers funded by WIA & ARRA
• Are you a victim of the
• Do you need to upgrade
your skills to quickly find a
• Are you changing careers
and need new skills in IT to
land a high paying job?
has partnered with
National University to
provide IT Training to
dislocated workers, funded
by ARRA (Stimulus
Your local One Stop Office is the starting point to sign up for the Free
IT Training. Saisoft will be happy to guide you through this
process. Call us at 949-459-3671.
Here’s the process you will need to follow:
• Call us with your zip code. We will tell you your nearest One Stop
• While each One Stop Office follows a different process, in general,
you will go through the following steps.
• You will have to register at the Office and attend an Orientation.
Next, they will determine your eligibility.
• If you are found eligible, the Counselor will discuss training options
available to you.
• Depending on your situation, your Counselor may suggest "Core
Services", comprised of job search and interview skills. Share with
them your critical need for the IT Training also.
• Download the IT Training flyer by clicking here. Identify the
course(s) you wish to take from the list. Ask your Counselor to look
up the course in the ETPL, under “National University".
Cisco Certified Entry Networking Tech (CCENT)
Cisco Certified Network Associate|
Linux System Administration
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Administrator
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Engineer
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Administrator
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Engineer
Microsoft Windows Vista Administrator
Microsoft Windows XP Administrator
Oracle 10g Database Administration
Project Management Associate
Project Management Professional
MS SQL Server 2005 Database Administration
MS SQL Server 2008 Database Administration
Why Saisoft ?
• National University chose Saisoft due to our strong track
record of providing quality IT Training since 2003.
• Since 2003,using funding from the State of California's
Employment Training Panel, we have trained over 3,000
trainees from over 800 companies.
• The ETP program is a performance based program, wherein
the state reimburses only if trainees are placed in their
jobs. We delivered a 98% placement rate.
• In short, the success of Saisoft's Online IT Training is proof
We are eager to serve a larger audience under the
WIA/ARRA Program. We are confident we will achieve
greater success with the WIA/ARRA program.
For more info, please visit www.saisoft.net
• Classes are delivered using the Mentored On-line
• Students use their own computers and internet
connection to attend the class.
• Students do not need to purchase the online
• For doing the hands-on labs, students download
Saisoft provided Virtual Machines
• Please visit www.saisoft.net for an overview on
Saisoft's Online classes.
Benefits of Online Training
Online education is not new – it has been around for over a
decade. Since 2006, Saisoft has perfected and proven its Online
Key benefits of Online Training are:
•The biggest benefit is convenience. You don't have to travel to
the classroom, the classroom comes to you!
•Students do not have to pay for gas or any other travel costs to
•Adult students can attend from their home and not worry about
making arrangements for child care.
•Displaced workers can take up part time jobs and still attend
training in preparation for an IT career.
•No driving means no pollution – a perfectly 'green' solution for
our times. For more information, visit www.saisoft.net