This slide deck has been presented
- on 27.08.2014
- in the course of a weekly telco
- of the ISSIP (International Society of Service Innovation Professionals)
- Service - Word, Derivation & Translation
- Service Term - Demarcation, Essence & Definition
- Service Identifiers - Service Consumer, Service Object & Benefit
The generic & complete, consistent & coherent definition of the term service is the solid & resilient foundation for clearly & precisely identifying any required and/or desired service type
- by means of its 3 constitutive service identifiers
- from the perspective & perception of addressed / authorized service consumers,
1. Service Consumer who to a service must be rendered on his explicit trigger
2. Service Object which to the service-specific benefit must be effectuated
3. Service-specific benefit that must be effectuated to the service object
This easy & catchy method of service identifying is
- explained on the blog of OmniNet in the articles
-- title 'Service Identifying - 3 Service Identifiers'
-- title 'Определение услуг – 3 идентификатора услуг'
- illustrated in the slide deck of the lecture
-- title 'Service Offering - From Service Specifying to Service Cataloguing'
- integrated into the methodology of servicialisation as taught in the master class
-- title 'Servicialisation - From Service Identifying to Service Billing'
- explained in German in the article
-- title 'Service Identifizierung - 3 Service-Identifikatoren'
-- on the knowledge portal of ComConsult Research