DESCRIPTION OF LOTS
The following lots are “ready-to-build.”
Lot 19: 2,067 sq. ft. ($65,000)
Lot 20: 2,067 sq. ft. ($60,000)
Lot 21: 2,875 sq. ft. ($65,000)
Lot 27: 4,561 sq. ft. ($70,000)
Lot 28: 2,457 sq. ft. ($60,000)
Lot 29: 2,920 sq. ft. ($65,000)
Lot 30: 3,154 sq. ft. ($65,000)
Lot 31: 3,100 sq. ft. ($65,000)
These are platted zero lot-line townhome lots located in
Clearwater Village, a Deed Restricted neighborhood.
Clearwater Village is located in designated flood zone “AE”.
The listed lots are at elevation approximately 14 to 16 feet.
The houses in Clearwater Village have been built with pier
foundations bringing Finish Floor to above mean flood pane.
Vacant lot, +/- 2 acres ($449,000)
This lot is zoned for 15 units per acre. It can be developed on
+/- one acre as an estate (2-3 houses) , 9 - 10 townhouses or
multi-family units (up to 30 units).
A Unique Residential Community
• Town houses with 2 to 4 bedrooms, 2 to 3 bath, high
ceilings. Units starts at 1,350 sq. ft. and can be up to
2,250 sq. ft.
• Park with hundreds of oak trees, Kids-driven community,
pet-friendly. Safest neighborhood.
• Exclusive, charming Mediterranean Village heavily
landscaped environment with attention on preserving
oak trees throughout the site
• 10 acre Nature Preserve inside the community
Home Features :
The unique design of our townhouses reflects the early
architecture of Florida’s beautiful homes. Our Village is fully
structured around the original Mediterranean style, with
shaded areas & flower streets and fountains strategically place
to enhance the landscaping.
• Construction: insulated Concrete blocs
• High quality Kitchen Cabinets and Baths
• Ceramic Tile in Foyer, Kitchen and Utility Room
• Non-skid Porcelain Tile on Balconies
• High Efficiency Heating/Cooling System
• Homes come cable-ready
• Customization of the inside is an option.
Some unique features: