Patrick P. Taylor
37 Mystery Rose Lane
West Grove, Pa 19390 USA
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Objective: HighlyskilledITprofessional experiencedindrivingoperational successthroughteamdevelopment,
processdevelopmentandimprovements,teamleadership,systemsecurity, helpdesk, clientcustomerservice,and
projectmanagement. IT manager,project manager,andanalystwithspecial expertise,analysis, troubleshooting, and
• Customer Service
• Microsoftoffice tools
• Several helpdesk ticketing systems
• Daily Service Reviews
• Backup Monitoring
• Root Cause Analysis
• Service Restorations
• Change Management
• Best Practices and New Processes
• Service Level Agreements
• System Security
• Managed onshore and offshore teams
• Data Domain
• Project Management
• Technical Lead, specializing in backup and storage technologies
• Asset Management
• New Technology Launches
• New backup software and hardware installations
Auditing,ProblemSolving,Helpdesk,Security,andQualitywithfocusonstorage andbackupfor multiple accounts.
Computer Science Corporation - Newark, Delaware (1997-June 1, 2016) Storage/Backup
• Responsible forthe integrityandreliabilityof multipleclientaccountUNIXand Wintel serverbackupsand
restores,forover5,000 servers,andthe reliabilityof the storage environment.
• Auditsof computersystems.
• Troubleshootingcustomerandinternal companyissues
• Data Entry
• Ledbackup and storage hardware andsoftware upgrade projects.
• Trackedand assignedresourcesrespondingtohelpdeskticketrequests
• PurchasedHardware andSoftware forprojects
• Assignedonshore andoffshore resourcestoprojects,plannedseveral projects,andcompletedseveral
• Provided trainingasneeded toonshore offshoreandoffshore backupteams.
• Ledprojectsof onshore andoffshore personnel support
• QualityManagementof all documentsandprocessesof storage relatedactivities
• Producedseveral documentsandprocessesusedbymultipleStorage Engineers,andmultiple accounts
• Graduate of JohnDickinson HighSchool,majoringin BusinessAdministration.
• AttendedWidenerUniversitymajoringinComputerScience,withaminorinbusiness,earning40 plus
Certificates and Courses:
• Six SigmaGreenBelt
• VMS SystemsAnalystcourse
• UNIX SystemsAnalystcourse
• CSC Core Processcourse
• OpenVMS systemandnetworknode management
• OpenVMS systemandnetworknode management(advanced)
• CPMT (commonproblemmanagementtool)
• Remedy8.1 (ticketingsystem)
• Change managementtraining
• DPQM(Data ProtectionQualityManagement) training
• Youth Baseball Coach
• Youth SoccerCoach
• SundaySchool Teacher
• Mentored middle school students inmathandreading
• FormerPresidentof the local Highschool Football Boosters
Awards and Performance
• Excellent performance appraisal ratings throughout my entire CSC career.
• EServices RecognitionCertificate - Inrecognitionandappreciationof mycontributionstothe eServicesNetApp
• CSC - ShiningStarAward - helpedachieve outstandingperformance duringVMSY2K efforts.Exceededproject
target datesandset newrecordsforthe pace of VMS systemupgrades.
• CSC - Recognizedforaccomplishments,includingwritingthe hardware troubleshootingdocument,the jukebox
installs,andtakingcare of all the dayto day backupcalls.
• CSC - Certificate of excellence - dedicationinsuccessfullyimplementingmanagedprintatCDC-AE.
• CSC - Certificate of excellence - individual perseverance andteamworktolead,trust,andsupport,and