Presented at Ark Group Conference on Information Architecture, 30th September 2009 in Sydney.
* User Experience (UX) is more than just the Information Architecture (IA) of a site
* A good UX addresses the useful as well as the usable
* Thus I will discuss why UX should be prioritised over IA
* To create a good UX we need to do research to uncover the goals, attitudes and behaviours of our audience
* This high level approach can then direct lower level design such as the IA
* However getting user involvement at both the UX and IA levels can be challenging, and organisations often need some encouragement from UX/IA practitioners
* Thus I will also discuss prioritising UX within the organisation