Successfully reported this slideshow.
• Jeevansaathi.com is a matrimonial website through which one can
get reliable match
• Slogan is : ‘We Match Better’
• It was created in 2004-10-03 i.e. 8 years 6months old.
• Joint venture with Naukari.com
• Parents : Info Edge India Ltd
Contact : Jeevansathi Internet Services Pvt Ltd
B- 56, Sector 5, Noida, U.P. , 201301India
• Spencer URL :http://www.fabulons.com
• IP address : 18.104.22.168
• Alexa rank – 12,724,665
• Server is hosted at Australia
• Web Safety : Safe
• Industry : internet marriage agreement
• THEME COLOUR ANALYSIS:
1. #000051 (48.8%)
2. #510051 (23.9%)
3. #F3A200 (13.9%)
4. #000000 (8.6%)
5. #510000 (4.9%)
Members handling it….
• CEO : Sanjeev Bikhchandani
• COO & Director : Hitesh Oberoi
• Creative Director : Sanjay Sharma
• Employees — 1700
• fast engagement
• quick search
• service based on
• quick response
News….KID n TRAMP
This blog is my window to communicate with the world outside. This is the space where the Kid in me explores his mind like a Tramp without any definite goal
but with infinite hopes somewhat inexplicable even to self. In a nutshell, I live here in my own world of words.
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
EDM marketing of Jeevansathi.com to leverage its new television commercial might not work.
India’s one of the leading matrimonial portals Jeevansathi.com (a Naukri.com venture) is sending EDM (electronic direct mailer) to people.
The portal wants online traffic to watch its latest television commercial (TVC) and give feedback.
It was a nice ploy so as to check the audience response and capture their contact details (i.e. email ids) for future communications.
However, at the same time, given the way Jeevansathi executed it, the possibility is ‘a good effort wasted’.
Because why people should click on the provided link-button and watch the TVC online was neither clear nor compelling in the communication.
No benefit or incentive was offered up-front to the TA (target audience) giving them enough reasons to react, positively.
May be a million people or more have already watched the said commercial, but how does it matter to you or me was the question that remained unanswered!
Also, why one should write back to the provided email id to give feedback wasn’t comprehensive or substantiated with any promise of rewards or brownie-
So, net-net, the EDM could not lift itself up to any level whatsoever but came across as just yet another junk email.
Worldwide, when all are going helter-skelter and predicting the end of #email marketing, precisely through EDMs, this kind of stuff actually reasons and
rationalizes this that those cries are true.
Direct Marketing seems to be very easy – in fact it is – if, and only if, the basics are kept on mind in order to offer nothing but Benefits, Benefits, Benefits to the
TA via every piece of communications, almost incessantly.
That’s all. And that’s it.
Jeevansathi.com bags silver at the
Exchange4media Radio advertising awards
Section: Digital Briefs Category: Corporate
New Delhi, October 8, 2010
Jeevansathi.com, India's fastest growing matrimonial portal bagged a silver
award at the first ever Exchange4media Radio Advertising awards for the radio
campaign 'In Sawalon se mujhe bachhao'. The award was received for effective
integration of brand with the content on radio to keep the listeners engaged.
On the development, Sumeet Singh, Senior Vice President, Marketing and
Communcation said "Our idea was to provide a platform to potential brides and
grooms and recently married couples, to share their experiences of being
unnecessarily grilled during the process of getting married; and at the same
time, promote our website as an alternative, which saves one from such
'In Sawalaon se mujhe bachao' contest was launched in the month of January as
an attempt to directly connect with target audiences. The contest invited
listeners to share the most bizarre matrimonial questions which they have ever
come across during their matrimonial search processes. The contest was run
both on radio and on the website (Jeevansathi.com), and the most interesting
entries were awarded attractive prizes.
Jeevansathi.com emerges as the Leader in on line
matrimony in domestic market
Jeevansathi.com, India’s fastest growing matrimonial site has
overtaken its competitors to emerge as the leader in the online
matrimony segment. According to the January report by comScore, a
U.S based Global Internet Information Provider; Jeevansathi.com is
leading in Unique Visitors, Total Page Views, Time Spent and Average
Pages per Visitor beating its competitors by considerable
Rank in India????
Alexa Traffic Ranks
How is this site ranked relative to
Jeevansathi.com versus Shaddi.com
• received 8.71 lakh Unique
Visitors in the month of
• has the highest Page Views
at 850 lakhs
• Shaadi.com by 27% at 6.81
lakh Visitors to its site
• Shaadi.com by a massive
How fast does jeevansathi.com load?
Average (1.374 Seconds), 54% of sites are
How do jeevanshathi.com go back to
It has a calendar view maps that’s views number
of times http://jeevansathi.com was crawled by
the Wayback Machine, not how many times the
site was actually updated.
How engaged are visitors to
• Bounce Rate
• Daily Page-views per Visitor
• 9.34 %
• Daily Time on Site
Who are the visitors????
• Browsing locations
Visitor by countries
% of Visitors Rank in Country
94.1 % 244
• Free standard membership
• eRishta Membership
– $51 for 2 months
– $61 for 3 months
– $71 for 4 months
– $81 for 6 months
– $101 for 9 months
– $151 for unlimited membership
• eValue Membership
– $71 for 2 months
– $81 for 3 months
– $91 for 4 months
– $101 for 6 months
– $121 for 9 months
– $171 for unlimited membership
– Bold Listing for $14
– Response Booster for $9 for 2 months or $40 for 9 months
– Marti Profile for $12
– Astro Compatibility Service for $10 for 2 months or $44 for
• Payments can be made by
• credit and debit card
What is the response of
jeevansathi.com and how do you check
frauds in the matrimonial cases?
• We are number three in this field. Our terms
and conditions are strict and the moment
someone misbehaves with one of our clients
or sends wrong information about himself or
herself, we immediately blacklist them and
remove their names from our site.
• Standard Membership
– Create a profile and define your partner profile
– Create a photo album
– Search partner profiles and express interest
– Match Alerts
– Alert Mail
• eRishta Membership
– Contact Members
– View contact details of accepted members
– View contact details instantly with direct calls
– Send messages with your contact details
– Chat online
• eValue Membership
– All the benefits of eRishta membership plus
– Let others see your contact details
– Feature in special searches for members with contact details
– Matri profile for FREE
– Bold Listing makes your profile stand out in searches
– Response Booster allows Jeevansathi to initiate contact with
persons who meet your desired partner profile - this apparently
increases responses to your profile by 8 times!
– Matri Profile - experts write your profile for you
– Astro Compatibility Service - provides you with an astro
compatibility profile instantly
• New and Latest one -Jeevansathi.com Introduces Two New
Features – ‘Recent Visitors’ and ‘Recent Contacts’
Source : http://gaikwad.in/jeevansathi-com-case-study/
• Personal Details
– Marital Status
– Living with Parents
– Mother tongue
– Work Status
– Annual Income
– Country living in
– Life Style
– Body Type
– HIV Positive
Editor’s Verdict…..• No review of Indian matrimonial sites would be complete without Jeevansathi.com. This is a well-known site with the second largest
membership base after Shaadi.com. Jeevansathi aims to not just provide a forum for single Indians to meet but to ensure that there are
• There is both free and paid memberships. Standard Membership is free and it is easy to register. You can create a profile for yourself or for
a family member and define the ideal partner profile. There is scope to create a very detailed profile if so desired as you can include
information on everything about yourself from your religion and ethnicity, to your occupation, interests, hobbies and lifestyle. With the
free membership, you can access all profiles and express interest, but you cannot share contact details or send messages to members that
interest you which limits the possible success of a free membership. It is worth mentioning that members can select whether to hide their
profile from visitors to the site, so if you are searching members without registering, there might be some interesting profiles hidden from
• If you are considering paid membership, then there two main types - the eRishta (relationship) and the eValue membership. With both
type of memberships, you can contact members by an inbuilt messaging system or through the online instant messaging. You can also
access the contact details of other members if you accept each other. If you are worried about looking for the right partner when there are
so many members, you can sign up for the eValue membership which will feature your profile in special searches for members with
• There are also special features to enhance your chances of finding your ideal partner. If you find writing that perfect profile a pain and you
are not great with words, then Matri Profile might be the feature for you. Experts will edit and write your profile to show off your
personality to its best. This feature costs a bit extra but comes free with eRistha and eValue unlimited. There are other extras such as the
Response booster which sets Jeevensathi to initiate contact for you with profiles that meet your match. Jeevensathi promises 8 times as
many responses with this feature. Or there is the Astro Compatibility service which sends you immediate reports on your astro
compatibility with a selected member. Before you get carried away, remember the costs do add up. If you are the type of person that likes
face to face services, Jeevansathi connects its online service to Matchpoint Offices in seven cities across India. Staff try to match you to the
most suitable profiles and give you advice on how to make the most of your membership. Alerts are also a useful feature - Match Alert
sends profiles which Jeevansathi suggests would match your interests. You can also receive alerts when someone expresses interests or if
a visitor views your profile.
• Security is always a major factor for matrimonial sites especially those with large membership bases which are most likely to attract
fraudulent members. So Jeevansathi offers a service to verify telephone numbers. When uploading photos you can also choose whether
this is open to be viewed by all members or only members that you have accepted expressions of interest from. You can also select
whether to hide your profile from visitors to the site so that it can only be viewed by registered members.
• Jeevansathi also guarantees customer support with a 24/7 helpline with a toll free number.
• Jeevansathi is a fun matrimonial site with all the key features plus more, however its key benefit is the size of its membership base. With a
substantial membership and regular traffic, this is the key factor to increase your chances of finding your ideal match.
Main Competitors are –
• Shaadi. Com
• Bharat Matrimony. Com
ml by Ashish Anand
• Either it will
or you scan
and place it
• Exclusive Privacy Option : Name of Candidate
will not be shown to anyone
• Photo – protection Feature
• Verified Phone number
• Intelligent contact Features
• The site is worth $359 USD
• Has a page mark of 0/10 – it has 19 visitor and 19
page-views per day
• Currently it needs more than 1.21MB
• This June 2013 may require more than 36.28 MB
• More than 8.5 lac registered.
• Serves Globally
• It changed its interaction way : from that of an
individualistic one to now targeting family.
• Now in the chatting section it is accessing its
potential customers with Toll Free no.
• Provide free trials to garb the attention of
• Membership charges are the source of
• Link of video
www.youtube.comTHE MOST EFFECTIVE WAY
TO FIND YOUR JEEVANSATHI. Jeevansathi.com
Finding match is
very easy but
By : Priyanka Sharma
Course : BSc- MCAJ
Sem : 5th