Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
Andrea Martínez, Lola Ortega
María Lizán, Paola García
Schools in all the Monarchy. Councils have practice and
families took some important decisions.
Plan of public
Responsible: Mayor, alderman, pastor and 3 parents
Responsible: Governor, provincial deputy, a counselor, a person
of staistics, a Professor, inspector, a church, 2 or more parents
• Provincial and local councils
• Right of parents to participate in school life
• Church is removed
• Re-establishing the above
• Politicians, mayors and Church
• A section to the social and educational role of
Is a partnership, nonprofit, formed
by mothers and fathers of sudents
from a non-University Educational
Center, whose purpose is the
participate and intervene in the
management of the Center, in order
to improve education and achieve a
climate of cohabitation in the same.
• Have a local
• Use the center and
• Nominations of
• Participation in the
• Participate in
• Designate a
• Vice President
PRINCIPLES OR HALLMARKS OF A
To collaborate in the
To defend and
promote the rights of
children and girls
globally and to the
To inform and
educate families on
related to their sons
SERVICES AND GUIDELINES TO
INCORPORATE NEW FATHERS AND
MOTHERS TO PARTICIPATORY TASKS
WHAT DOES SCHOOL COUNCIL MEAN?
Collegiate body of Government with participation of the
different members of the educational community of the
It’s the maximum responsibility for the operation of the
The Constitution of the School Council is mandatory in all
centres sustained with public funds.
OPERATION OF THE SCHOOL COUNCIL
The School Council shall
meet, at least once in the
trimester when the
Director of the Centre
When it is asked for at
least one-third of its
DOCUMENTS OF THE ESSENTIAL
CENTRE FOR THE AMPA
• WHAT DOES PEC MEAN? It is the document that contains the
principles of educational philosophy: objectives, priorities and guidelines. It
must express the identity of the Centre.
• WHO IT PRODUCES? It shall be prepared under the
coordination of the management team with the participation of the
• WHAT LIFE HAS IT? You don't have a limited validity
although is convenient a periodic review.
ANUAL GENERAL PROGRAMMING.
Is a proyect, something virtual. It can be real when we
reach to develop it and achieving the lines, programmes
an agreement that we have proposed.
• Include the planification of all the academic activities are expected for this
• The School Council has to approve and discussing it.
• The Management equipment of the centre has to elaborate it at the begining
of the School year.
• It is a public document and has to be available for all the Educational
Contents of AGP.
• School timetable.
• The educacional project.
• The order of the classroom.
• The different activities.
• The economic budget.
We have to use the external and internal
conclusions for doing the memory of the
The memory will be elaborate by the
Management equipment and aprobate by the
ORGANIZATION AND OPERATION
• Schools have autonomy for setting up their own rules.
• The cohabilitations´ rules are not external for the centre because they have
been elaborated by the Educational Comunity. These rules are approbated by
the School Council.
These activities can be in school hours or not
(cultural tours, talks, workshops,…) as support
and development within the curriculum. The
AMPA can participate and colaborate. And
these activities are obligatory.
These activities have to be out the school hours
and they are voluntary for the students ans
teachers. They are organizated by the AMPA and
can be free or not.
• School sports.
• Excursions and coexistences.
• Lecture activities.
• Culture week
• Escolar nwspaper.
Parents can participate in the School Council thanks the
Parents´ role is to say something posititive for improving the
school life and for that reason their children can be happy in
the School and enjoying the classes.
STATUTE’S MODEL OF AMPAS
CHAPTER I.NAME,GOALS AND RANGE.
• Article 1 . Stablish the correct way to name the asociation and the laws it
is fixed to.
AMPA is regulated by Organic Law of 2002
Article 2. Explains the aims of the Asociation such as :
1. Assist the parents in
concerns about their
2.Promote the participation
of the parents in the centre’s
3. Colaborate in the
elaboration or modifying
of the Reglamento de
4. Develop family
educational programmes for
5. Contribute to the
running of the centre’s
Article 5 . Directive Council will be the manager
to perform the contents in the statutes and
correct its mistakes or lacks according with the
• Article 13. Functions of the Directive Council President :
c) Tidy the
and end the
• Article 14. The Secretary recibes the ingress requests, and
direct the administrative works.
• Arcticle 15. The treasurer directs the contability and manage
the counts of the deposits and the social expenses. Collects the
money.Formulates the anual budget of deposits and
•CHAPTER III. GENERAL MEETING.
Article 17. General Meeting is the supreme body of the
Asociation and will meet when Directive Council say it.
It must be convocated :
-one Ordinary session each year in the first three
months of school to pass the General Plan of action
of the Asociation.
Article 21. Agreements of the
Ordinary G.M. will be passed by simple majority.
Extraordinay G.M it will be necessary the favour vote of two
of three parts.
• Article 18. G.M will meet Extraordinary when
dispositions require it or Directive Council agree to.
CHAPTER IV PARTNERS, THEY RIGHTS
•Article 22. Could be members of the Asociation
majority age people whose kids are in the
school and be passed by the D.C.
•Article 23. They will have to require it to the
President,the D.C must know it and G.M will
Article 25. Member’s rights:
Participate in the activities and social
acts that Asociation organises
Practise their right of voice and vote in
Be noun as member of D.C
Have an example of the statutes and
knowledge of the agreements adopted
by the directive bodies.
Article 26.Member’s obligations:
Pay the entry
that they have
Arcticle 27. They could be penalaised by the D.C. (cancellation
of their rights in a months or the expulsión)
1. Wih the Second Repubic women had joined in Education.
2. The School Council is the maximum responsibility for the operation of the school
3. General Meeting of AMPA is not the most important body in the Asociation.
4. The Secretary of AMPA recibes the ingress requests and directs the administrative
5. Parents can participate in the school council thanks the AMPA
1. Church take part in Education with:
a) Plan of Public Instruction
c) Both of them
2. The School Council should meet:
a) At least once a trimester
b) At least twice a trimester
c) Both are false
3.Could be AMPA members :
• A) All majority age people
• B) Siblings of children that attend to that school
• C)All majority age people whose children attend at that school.
4. Supplementary activities in AMPA:
a) Can be in school hours or not and are obligatory
b) Are out the school hours and are voluntary
c) Both are correct.