Luke 19:5 When Jesus reached the spot, he looked
up and said to him, "Zacchaeus, come down
immediately. I must stay at your house today."
Luke 19:6 So he came down at once and welcomed
Luke 19:7 All the people saw this and began to
mutter, "He has gone to be the guest of a 'sinner.'"
Luke 19:8 But Zacchaeus stood up and said to the
Lord, "Look, Lord! Here and now I give half of my
possessions to the poor, and if I have cheated
anybody out of anything, I will pay back four times
Luke 19:9 Jesus said to him, "Today salvation has
come to this house, because this man, too, is a son
of Abraham. 10 For the Son of Man came to seek
and to save what was lost."
Adulterous woman: from failure to forgiveness to
John 8:10 Jesus straightened up and asked her,
"Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned
John 8:11 "No one, sir," she said….
"Then neither do I condemn you," Jesus declared.
"Go now and leave your life of sin."
Acts 1:8 "But you shall receive power when the
Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be
my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and
Samaria and to the end of the earth."
• I was lost; now I'm found.
• I was blind; now I see.
• I was so critical; I'm learning to be merciful
• I was so easily depressed; now I'm hopeful.
• I was self-destructive; now I'm on a freer path.
• I bowled over people; I'm learning how to love
• I was growing emptier; then I found inner joy/
• Fear was so dominant in my life; I'm gaining
confidence by being confident in God.
• I was guilty; now I'm at peace.