Service Tax Registration Documents Required by Partnership Firm
Documents Required by
Partnership Firm for Registration
Under Service Tax
Following documents are required to be
submitted by a Partnership Firm at Service Tax
Department for taking Registration under
1. Cancelled Cheque of Bank account of
2. Form ST-1.
3. Acknowledgment receipt of Service Tax
4. Authorization letter in favour of a Partner to
act as a representative of Partnership Firm
before the authorities of Service Tax
5. Annexure V.
6. PAN of Partnership Firm.
7. Partnership Deed.
8. Rent agreement (in case premise from
where service is to be provided by the
Partnership Firm is taken on rent).
9. Electricity/Water bill of premise from where
service is to be provided by the Partnership
10. Copy of PAN of all the current Partners.
11. Copy of Address Proof of all the current
1. Authorized Partner will sign all these
documents across Partnership Firm’s stamp.
2. All these documents have to be submitted at
the concerned Service Tax Division with in
15 days of filing ST-1 online, otherwise
application will be rejected by the
department as incomplete.
3. After submitting all the documents at
concerned service tax division, such division
will issue Form ST-2 Online with in 7 days
of submitting above documents.
4. Download Form ST-2 online in duplicate.
Submit one copy at the concerned Service
Tax Division and get the other copy of ST-2
approved from the concerned Service Tax
Division. Approved Form ST-2 becomes a
valid Certificate of Registration under
You can also check your concerned Service Tax
division which fall under Delhi’s Jurisdiction on
other presentation available on our site on
And to know Range code (as per your service)
for each division which falls under Delhi’s
jurisdiction you can visit on following link:
For Any Queries Contact Us on :
PRAGS & Co.
D-1/179 New Kondli Near Vasundhra Enclave New