Documents Required by Hindu
Undivided Family (HUF) for
Registration Under Delhi VAT
Following documents are required to be
submitted by a HUF at Department of Trade
& Taxes, Delhi for taking Registration under
1. Cancelled Cheque of Bank account of HUF.
2. Print of Form D-VAT 04 Submitted Online
with 2 Photographs of Authorized
Signatory* and/or Karta affixed on it with
duly signed by the Authorized Signatory (in
case only Local VAT registration is applied).
3. Print of Form 1 (in case CST registration is
*Authorized Signatory may or may not be
4. Authorization letter in favour of Karta or
Authorized Signatory as the case may be to
act as representative of HUF before the
authorities of Department of Trade &
5. PAN of HUF.
6. Rent agreement (in case premise is taken on
rent at which business is to be carried on).
7. Electricity/Water bill of premise at which
business is to be carried on by the HUF.
8. Copy of PAN of Karta.
9. Copy of Address Proof of Karta (Driving
license/Voter id card/Passport/Aadhaar
10.Copy of PAN & Address Proof of
Authorized Signatory (no need if Karta is
the Authorized Signatory).
Note: Address Proof of Authorized
Signatory should be of Delhi only, otherwise
Registration will not be Materialized.
1. Authorized Signatory will sign all these
documents across company’s stamp.
2. All the Documents should be scanned and
uploaded to the DVAT Website .
3. TIN no will be alloted at the same time
when we submit DVAT 04.
4 Surveyor will pay a visit to the registered
office and if surveyor is satisfied that all
the documents along with registered
office is correct, he will issue a survey
report and according to the survey report
department will issue Registration
For Any Queries Contact Us on :
PRAGS & Co.
D-1/179 New Kondli Near Vasundhra Enclave New