PPSS High Visibility Overt Stab Resistant Vests are an extremely functional solution to domestic frontline professionals who require dependable protection from edged weapons and hypodermic needles in their chosen vocation.
This particular model is ideal especially those who operate in the public eye e.g. parking/traffic enforcement or hospital security or anyone else who wants to be seen as a visible deterrent as well as a point of contact for help in case of an emergency.
Truly outstanding, our high performance hi viz overt stab resistant vests have been designed to provide superb knife, hypodermic needle and blunt force trauma protection.
They are extremely light and ultra-thin, and that’s why they have become the ultimate choice for those frontline professionals in need for best possible level of knife and needle protection.
For further information on our hi viz overt stab resistant vests please visit our dedicated webpage: http://www.ppss-group.com/stab-vests/overt/ or email email@example.com or call +44 (0) 845 5193 953
Features & Benefits:
• Easy to put on and take off (within less than 30 seconds)
• Complies with EN 471 high visibility standards (can also be designed to comply with North American high visibility standards)
• Extremely tough and durable
• The world's best performance/cost ratio
• Unlimited shelf life
• Shields the spine, ribs and all vital organs
• Comfortably worn
• Indefinite lifespan (compared to Kevlar's 3-5 year lifespan)
Offering protecting from the following threats:
• Kicks, punches or blows of blunt objects such as piece of iron, chair, table, bricks, etc.
• Edged weapons, shanks and razor blades
• Hypodermic and tattoo needles
Who is this product for?
• Anyone dealing with high risk individuals, such as potentially violent or aggressive members of the public, drug users or dealers
• Those operating in geographical areas known for criminal activities, drugs, alcohol misuse and disturbances
• Home or office visitors that enforce laws and regulations, police the system or deliver bad news
• Individuals or teams that secure and protect property, events and people