Be the first to like this
Most people would say that their ultimate number one fear is Public Speaking. Bizarrely though rather not surprisingly, this rates higher than loneliness, networking, darkness and even death! That’s right, as Jerry Seinfeld once said ‘if you do go to a funeral, you’re better off in the casket than doing the eulogy!’
As project leaders though, communication is a vital key tool in our ‘professional locker’. And like most tools we use, we are only as honed as it is. So, if you are keen to sharpen your ‘speaking blade’ to;
• Improve Your Presentation and Project Relationship Skills
• Grow Your Confidence and
• Develop as a Leader
Then this event is for you!
Find out how being a Toastmaster provides a safe, supportive and fun environment for you to learn all the ‘tools of the trade’ in developing your speaking mastery. The session will be highly interactive utilising the latest Mentimeter software. There will be an opportunity for questions together with real stories from members who have transformed their lives by being a more competent communicator.
By attending, you will learn;
- How Toastmasters is about much more than Speaking, it’s about
- Giving effective feedback
- Some useful tips and strategies to get you going in developing your speaking style and presence
- How to face your fears and take that vital first step to self-improvement