Satya Platina The Hermitage | 8800698006 | Sec- 103 Gurgaon

462 views

Published on

Satya Group is launching a new residential apartments "PLATINA" at the Hermitage, Sector 103 Gurgaon. 3 & 4 BHK Luxury flats .Pay 30% in 4 months and 70% on offer of Possession.

Published in: Real Estate, Business
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
462
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
2
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
3
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Satya Platina The Hermitage | 8800698006 | Sec- 103 Gurgaon

  1. 1. Call For Booking:- 8800698006 Satya Group is launching a new residential project "PLATINA" at the Hermitage, Sector 103 Gurgaon. Luxurious, 3 & 4 BHK Air conditioned apartments with high spaces. Pay only 30% in 4 months and Remaining 70% on offer of Possession.
  2. 2. Floor Plan
  3. 3. Floor Plan
  4. 4. Specifications Air conditioned apartments. Laminated wooden flooring in master bedroom. Modular kitchen below counter. 3 BHK - Road facing. 4 BHK - Park Facing. Bank Loan: HDFC.
  5. 5. www.satyaplatinagurgaon.in Gurgaon Office: 437, 4th floor Vipul Trade Centre, Sohna Road Sector- 48, Gurgaon. Customer Care No: +91-88006-98006 Telefax No.: +91-124 - 4001402 Email: sales@propertymaster.in Faridabad Office: S.C.F.- 139, IInd floor Huda Market, Sector-14 Faridabad. Customer Care No: +91-9999657772 Telefax No.: +91-129 - 4172277 Email: info@propertymaster.in

×