PMP, ITIL, MBA, GAP
Founder of PMChamp.com
• How to book the exam?
• Where to take the exam?
• What happens on the day of the PMP exam?
Check Your Eligibility Criteria for PMP
1.Degree or Diploma
2.4500 hours (degree) or 7500 hours (for
diploma holders) of working experience in
past 8 years.
3.35 PDU certificate
Read more about PMP Eligibility Criteria.
Get the Required Formal Education in
Project Management (35 PDU Certificate)
You can attend online PMP Exam preparation
lessons & you get the 35 Contact Hours PDU
certification on completion too!
Get your PMP Application Completed and
Once you have the formal education, you should go to
the PMI website, and start filling up the PMP
Book Your PMP Exam Date/Time
Using the Authorization code provided in the approval
email from PMI, you should head to the Prometric
Prepare for the Exam
Recommended PMP Books
With a deadline, you have to begin studying in earnest.
If you need a good study plan, get some tips for
creating your own study plan here.
Give the Exam and Celebrate Success!
On the day of the PMP exam, travel light.
The exam is conducted twice each day – including
weekends. I prefer the morning slot of 9am-1pm over
the afternoon slot of 2pm-6pm.
Success at Last!
Celebrate your PMP
• PMBOK Guide Fifth Edition – Changes to PMP exam from 31-July-13
• 3 Common PMP Exam Related Questions, Answered by PMCHAMP
• Do You Know about Hammock Activity for PMP exam?
• Monte Carlo Simulation Questions for PMP Exam
• Cost Plus Incentive Fee Calculations For PMP Exam
• Do I Really Need To Read The PMBOK Guide?
Join PMP Exam Prep
Coaching Workshop Now!
Earn your PMI’s 35 contact hours certificate.
6 Week Standard (1 Lesson Per Day) .
Online PMP workshops
Sign up to PMCHAMP Completely NEW Videos, based on
PMBOK Version 5 here.
• So if you have any questions, send them directly to me at