WHAT IS E-LEARNING?
E-learning comprises all forms of electronically supported
learning and teaching.
E-learning is essentially the computer and network-
enabled transfer of skills and knowledge.
CR PRINCIPLES -
Learning, professional development and support
6. Engage in continuous learning to maintain the
necessary skills and level of knowledge to understand
ICT, the VCS in general and any sub-sectors (e.g.
health, environment, etc.) I/we work with.
7. Participate in and share my knowledge with the VCS
ICT community and the organisations I/we work
“TECHNOLOGY IS NO LONGER SEEN AS A
‘ S I LV E R B U L L E T ' B U T A S A FA C I L I TAT I N G
FA C T O R T H AT C A N E N H A N C E T E A C H I N G A N D
LEAD TO MORE EFFECTIVE LEARNING”
1. Deﬁne your learners 3. Choose the most
2. Blended learning - link
cloud learning with your 4. Crack on!
• Communities 2.0
– Helping community groups, voluntary organisations
and social enterprises in Wales to benefit
• Josh Hoole
– PAVS Circuit Rider Centre of Excellence
• T: 01437 769422
• E: firstname.lastname@example.org