2. Arial Times New Roman Arial, Arial….
If you want your content to be dominant,
Place it to the right.
3. The agenda of this presentation aims to discuss the following:
• Outline of topics in bullet list;
• Second to the last and;
4. A. Creating Presentation
• Select important contents. Do not put the entire narrative in the presentation.
Maximum of 20 slides.
• Present video related to the topic.
• Be conscious about Typography and Color Harmony.
• For technical diagrams, use Iconography.
• Avoid over decorated slides.
• Save as PDF then upload to Linkedin Slideshare.
B. Delivering the Presentation to Audience.
• Speak slowly and lowly.
• Do not read your cheat sheet.
• Distribute attention to audience.
• For feedback, listen and say we may consider your suggestion.
• Once you started to work or get into master study, provide snacks.
• Have FUN!