Ekaterina Solomeina is a designer, entrepreneur and TEDx speaker. She is the co-author of British Design book, founder of Future London Academy and Design Director at Mind Gym.
During her talk on UX and psychology the audience was well engaged and learnt:
- why is our brain irrational and how we can predict users' behaviour
- how we can use research in psychology to create human centred design
- how to create a flow and help users make choice
- what makes users hooked and how to create a product that
- will make people come back again and again
- how are we tricked online and what shall we do about it