• Part 01 – The Problem
• Part 02 – Problem Consequences
• Part 03 - Impact
• Part 04 - Problem (in numbers)
• Part 07 – Solution
• Part 08 – Benefits
• Part 09 – Global Opportunity
• Part 10 – Domestic Opportunity (Brazil)
• Part 11 – Sales
• Part 12 - Economic Segments
• Part 13 – Investment
• Part 14 - Incomes
• Part 15 - Valuation
• Part 16 - Head
Because of the accounting aspects , most companies have an ERP, but over 70 % of key
users of these systems fail to capture the information they need - and still have the
additional costs of customization.
From the point of view of managing the day to day , the finance department reports
an accounting result, which simply does not exist either by the ERP parameter error,
delay of information or lack of training of staff. The numbers exist, but they are wrong
How to control the Cash Flow? This is utopian ? To be based on past numbers is not a
better way, If you have a Cash Flow crisis, simply sell? Of course not!
After all : If I have a good income, Where is my money ?
• No visibility on financial management
• Lack of control
• Wrong forecasts, costs and budgets
• ERP underused with the need of continue parametrization
• Wrong Working Capital
• Increase of Costs
• Increase of funding lines
The lack or misunderstanding of the financial management is the major cause
of bankrupcy of the middle market companies. Only the control statements
and balance sheets (which normally closes late) does not report correct
Our model puts the company under control of the entrepreneur , demonstrating
comprehensive and comprehensible manner where resources are , from the point of view of
revenue or expenses , costs or budgets.
The entrepreneur already runs other risks .
Why not minimize your risks and increase your profitability?
How about turning the financial problems into profit sources?
• Profitability increased without increasing sales
• Reduced Operating Costs
• Elimination of Reworks
• End of errors
• End of delays between cash and accrual
• Audit integrated with process values ( fraud control )
• consolidated process for group and business unit
• Availabilities are real without accounting chicanery
• No additional costs for customizations
Our model will fit with all ERP´s (MIS)
In Brazil the financial control started from 10 years ago. Great Moment
• The Libor began its work in 2009 .
• Our products include crisis management
in companies .
• Our flagship is composed of our
controllership unit - especially our
management model for cash flow.
• Libor Fintech began operations in August
2015 and is a start- up coming from the
own Libor .
• Libor Fintech is a consolidator of
information that has the purpose to
challenge the " status quo " of business
management , showing easy, simple and
intuitive entrepreneur the advantages of
controlling its operation.
Otto Bertanne - CEO
• Pos – Graduated in Financial Institucion
Management – Fundação Getúlio Vargas
• Monetary Policy - Unicamp.
• Portfolio Manager – Ato declaratório Nº 8.327
• Portfolio manager certification Brazil (CNPI) -
• Portfolio Manager Libor Group – controlling
services and finance structured products.
• Responsible for DCM (Debit Capital Markets)-
Bradesco BBI Bank
• Portfólio Manager for head and the multimarket
founds – Daycoval Asset Management.
• Economic and Investment Manager- CVM
Capital Markets. (RBS).
• Equity reasearch analyst - Citibank Corretora de