Be the first to like this
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
The Canadian Restaurant Investment Summit (CRIS) and the Canadian Restaurant Operators Summit (CROS), jointly produced by GE Capital and Restaurants Canada, will be held in Toronto on MARCH 1+2, 2016 and will bring together industry insiders, operators, chain executives, franchise operators, investors, lenders and key suppliers from across the country.
Here are 5 reasons you should attend!
1. Networking: There is no other place to rub shoulders and learn from the biggest names in the industry. Senior level executives from literally dozens of the country's most respected restaurant chains look forward to attending each year, and make themselves available to anyone looking for insight or advice as they mingle with attendees. The opening reception, held at The Hockey Hall of Fame, means it will be you and the Stanley Cup enjoying a beer together.
2. Context: As one of the most well recognized and respected journalists, Amanda Lang is the perfect person to interview this group; Derek Doke | FranWorks Group of Companies, Michael Glen | Laurentian Bank Securities, Bill Gregson | Cara, Sean Morrison | Diversified Royalty Corp and Paul Rivett | Fairfax Financial Holdings.
3. Exclusivity: Attendees will have access to the full Canadian Chain Restaurant Industry Review, an exclusive and insightful report commissioned by GE Capital and compiled by fsSTRATEGY and The NPD Group Canada. The report digs into provincial dining trends - such as which province has the highest per capita commercial food service sales and insight into other macro trends that will affect the restaurant industry in the coming year.
4. Innovation: The need to innovate is a given but continual reinvention requires a delicate balance. This session on brand transformation explores the constant commitment to reinvention, new ways to deepen the connection to customers, pace of disruption, emerging technologies, the rise of competitors, successes, failures, setbacks, and homeruns. Panel includes; Mike Cordoba | Empresario Capital Partners, Jean Bédard | La Cage Brasserie Sportive, Tom Gaglardi | Northland Properties, Ken Otto | Cara , Mo Jessa | Earls Restaurants and Susan Senecal | A&W Food Services of Canada
5. ROI: Learn from the best! Join Brandie Kelly, digital pioneer at Facebook as she dives deep into this session on social media strategy. Brandie collaborates with key decision makers at the largest restaurant brands and agencies in Canada providing marketing tactics on Facebook and Instagram that deliver ROI.
For more information visit the websites www.restaurantinvest.ca or www.restaurantoperator.ca and register today!