Recently, Optimal Usability were asked to distil learning from research and design projects with 180 clients across 18 industries and present the most important online trends that are emerging here and overseas. It was a daunting challenge, and they’d love to share with you what they found out.
Join NZIM and Trent Mankelow for lunch to learn:
*The three key attributes of world-class organisations, using local and overseas examples from a number of industries
* How new devices are going to affect future experiences
* Why the chief economist at Google thinks that statisticians are sexy
* What swearing, fairies, and dinosaurs have to do with a good customer experience
* Why design is not the same as aesthetics
* What you can do to join to fight for great online experiences in NZ