Be the first to like this
What is Text and Data Mining (TDM)? How does it fit with Open Access and Open Science? Why librarians, information professionals and research support administrators should care about it? This webinar describes TDM, explains the importance of machine accessibility to Open Access content and describes how open content can be used for TDM purposes. It also provides examples for TDM readings and courses designed for those who work in libraries or research offices providing research support.
• slide 5 —> https://blog.core.ac.uk/2015/10/19/7-tips-for-successful-harvesting
• slide 6 —> https://core.ac.uk/services
• slide 11 —> http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/impactofsocialsciences/2018/03/22/releasing-1-8-million-open-access-publications-from-publisher-systems-for-text-and-data-mining/
• slide 13 —> https://www.fosteropenscience.eu/openminted
• slide 16 —> https://www.fosteropenscience.eu/node/2263