Be the first to like this
This webinar provides information about strategies for successful Research Data Management, resources to help manage data effectively, choosing where to store and deposit data, the EC H2020 Open Data Pilot and the basics of data management.
At the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic principles and importance of RDM
- Set clear goals regarding data curation, preservation and sharing
- Comply with the requirements of the Research Data Pilot
- Draft a Data Management Plan
- Identify RDM resources and tools