Be the first to like this
This video illustrates how certified digital repositories contribute to making and keeping research data findable, accessible, interoperable and reusable (FAIR). Trustworthy repositories support Open Access to data, as well as Restricted Access when necessary, and they offer support for metadata, sustainable and interoperable file formats, and persistent identifiers for future citation. Presented by Marjan Grootveld (DANS, OpenAIRE).
• Core Trust Seal for trustworthy digital repositories: https://www.coretrustseal.org/
• EUDAT FAIR checklist: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.1065991
• European Commission’s Guidelines on FAIR data management: http://ec.europa.eu/research/participants/data/ref/h2020/grants_manual/hi/oa_pilot/h2020-hi-oa-data-mgt_en.pdf
• FAIR data principles: www.force11.org/group/fairgroup/fairprinciples
• Overview of metadata standards and tools: https://rdamsc.dcc.ac.uk/