Security from the cloud is challenging traditional approaches. As organizations transition from perimeter-based security towards user-centric approaches, Security and Risk professionals are transitioning to cloud IAM services or IDaaS (Identity as a Service) to manage identities across cloud environments. By overcoming the limitations of legacy on-premises IAM solutions, organizations are accelerating SaaS adoption, increasing user productivity and recognizing greater returns on their cloud investments.
View our slides for IAM overview and learn about:
• Trends in cloud, and the standards to support them
• State of Identity, Digital Trust, Authentication and Access
• Directory Services and Federation
• SSO (Desktop SSO, Web SSO, and Mobile SSO)
• Automating Onboarding Practices, Provisioning and Deprovisioning
Watch the on-demand webinar here: https://www.brighttalk.com/channel/12923/onelogin?utm_source=brighttalk