Reasons Why Makes Sense For Your CompanyIndia’s largest online contract staffing marketplace
1. Reduce Hiring Risks Budgets are tight & as organizations you need to do more with less money at your disposal Important that employees are productive and reliable View contract assignments as extended interview opportunities, after which you may offer the candidate full time employment
2. Increase Flexibility Allows you to acquire the proficiency needed for the precise timeframe of a particular job and save money & manpower resources Makes wise economic sense to employ individuals with specialized skills only on an as-needed or project basis
3. Gain Access to Highly Skilled Workers with Broad Experience Contract workers generally have broader work experience & are more educated than others (Source - Research from the Bureau of Labor Services) Since they work on a project basis, contract workers are exposed to a diverse range of technologies & business settings Contract workers can often provide fresh ideas for innovative solutions that internal employees may have never considered
4. Recruitment Companies Help Organizations Find Top Quality Employees Capitalize on the ability of staffing companies & on their expertise in finding top quality candidates Their dedicated sourcing and screening and their ability to identify & recruit the industry’s finest candidates Since most staffing services offer temporary, contract, temp-to-perm, and permanent placement services, you can rely on their assistance Source –American Staffing Association (ASA)
5. Businesses that Utilize Contract Talent are More Financially Sound Companies that utilize recruitment services tend to do bettereconomically. Reliance on both temporary and/or part-timelabor was associated with superior financial performance When a particular skill set or expertise is needed, obtaining these functionalities through contract labor is a feasible alternative for businesses that wouldn’t need these sorts of services on a full-time basis. This can save companies valuable resources and time in that they can focus spending their training budget on upgrading skills that are vital to the company’s overall goals(Source - Research from Lehigh University and the University of Oklahoma)
6. Recruitment Companies Help Companies Speed Up the Hiring Process By outsourcing their recruiting and hiring efforts, you are freed from the cumbersome and time-consuming task of finding qualified candidates. This can save organizations considerable time and money Experienced recruitment companies have the resources, tools and connections to manage client needs, volumes and expectations whether the requirement is for one employee or hundreds, next month or tomorrow.
7. Managing Uncertainty Especially during uncertain times and fluctuating economies, businesses appreciate the advantages that contract staffing & recruitment services offer While companies would prefer to hire regular, full-time personnel, for some reason or another, you are unable to find a match that fits your needs. Continue your search and use the contract employee as a substitute until an acceptable alternative can be found
8. Leery of Hiring Full-time, Turn to Contingents Economic uncertainty drives many organizations to delay hiring decisions for full-time positions. However, there are several projects that require competently trained personnel With funding at a premium, hiring full-time employees is often not a viable option. Staffing companies have access to highly skilled professionals and can provide top quality personnel to meet corporate cost structures and project deadlines.
9. Hiring Contingents Makes Smart Business Sense Provides a unique opportunity to acquire high-level skills that may otherwise not be possible due to budgetary constraints Bringing in a contract worker on a project-by-project basis is significantly less costly and involves fewer risks than hiring a regular full-time employee. There are several reasons for this, one being that quality recruitment companies screen all potential candidates before placing them with any of their clients.
101, Master Mind I, Royal Palms, Aarey Milk Colony, Goregaon (East), Mumbai 400065 - India.+91 - 22 - 6452 7335 www.oncontract.com email@example.com