• A collaborative tool is a technology tool that can be
used to help people work together to achieve a
common goal or objective.
• A collaboration tool can be something as simple as
a whiteboard in a conference room that people
gather around and use to brainstorm and solve
• Dropbox is a home for all your photos, docs,
videos, and files. Anything you add to Dropbox will
automatically show up on all your computers,
phones and even the Dropbox website — so you
can access your stuff from anywhere.
• Dropbox is a file hosting service that offers cloud
storage, file synchronization, personal cloud, and
HOW CAN DROPBOX HELP YOU IN?
• Download PDF copies of the user manuals for
products you own—appliances and home-
entertainment equipment especially—from the
• Easily transfer files from one user to another when
• Clear files from lost or stolen devices to keep
company files in the right hands
• Create groups to easily manage team member
access to specify folders
• Home for all your photos, docs, videos, and files.
• Makes it super easy to share with others,
whether you're a student or professional, parent
• Upload photos, or open documents from
• Add comments to any file.
• View your files without installing any extra software.
• You can read full PDF documents, flip through
PowerPoint presentation slides, preview Adobe
Photoshop and Illustrator designs, and watch full-length
videos right from Dropbox.
Dropbox allows you to:
Use document scanning
Gather comments on a file
Preview a file to see Excel,
Photoshop, and PowerPoint files even
if you don't have those programs.
Comment anywhere on an image or
• Even if your computer has a
meltdown or your phone goes for
a swim, your stuff is always safe in
Dropbox and can be restored in a
snap. Dropbox is like a time
machine that lets you undo
mistakes and even undelete files
you accidentally trash.
WHY WORK WITH DROPBOX?
• Dropbox is 100% free.
• Easy to use for home and business users.
• Print Documents to Your Home Printer from Any Computer.
• Create Your Own Cloud-Based Music Library.
• Securely Share Files, from Saucy Pics to Paperwork.
• Convert, Share, and Automate Your Files.
WHAT IS DIGITAL
•Digital presence is the sum of all the online
activities across web, mobile, social, and even
•Digital Presence means you occupy space
online, 10 years ago digital presence meant
having a web site, today we have social
media, mobile, and all forms of online
advertising to consider when it comes to
creating digital presence and it encompasses
so much more than just a web site.
WHY IT IS IMPORTANT TO HAVE DIGITAL
• Authority – Publishing content – or curating content – gives you authority in your
marketplace. It allows you to demonstrate your expertise without tooting your own horn.
• Reap what you sow – When you engage with your target audience and provide great and
valuable content, you are educating your future clients and prospects. Every investor on the
planet did their first deal at some point.
• 24/7/365 – Commercials only run for 30 or so seconds at a time. Print advertising runs for a
period of time and then it is done. An online presence works for you non-stop – 24 hours a day,
7 days a week, 365 days a year. It also has no geographical boundaries.
• Rapport – Sharing great content online – whether you create it or curate it – helps you build
rapport with your audience of prospects and potential customers.
Personal & professional collaboration
WHAT IS LINKEDIN?
LinkedIn is a business and employment-oriented social networking service that operates via
BENEFITS OF HAVING A LINKEDIN ACCOUNT
Helps you search jobs available positions around the world.
You are able to be found by recruiters and employers.
Helps open up doors to opportunities that may never have
GET FOUND BY RECRUITERS AND
• In order to be found by recruiters and employers, you need to first be visible
to them. In turn, ensuring the completeness of your name, profile,
contact/security settings, and using the right the right keywords makes all the
difference for potential employers being able to successfully notice you and,
most importantly, be able to easily reach you.
• Find people who can be valuable to
add to your network for your future
LINKEDIN LET YOU CREATE DIGITAL PRESENCE
• Once you opened a LinkedIn account, your account profile is visible to anyone who also have a LinkedIn
account like friends, employers, and others.
• The more you use and update your LinkedIn account, the easier will be to find a job.
Collaboration tools can help people to work
together or individually to be more productive.
It can take a lot of forms, from simple instant
messaging to video conferences.
Digital presence is the sum of all the online
activities across web, mobile, social, and even
It is very important to engage online because it
not only boosts your professional career, but
helps you to contact friends, family, coworkers,