28102 Hibiscus Drive • Laguna Niguel, CA 92677 • (949) 395-2542 • firstname.lastname@example.org
A dynamic, success-driven Sales Executive with over 14 years’ experience, strong leadership skills and
demonstrated performance excellence selling complex diagnostic products and analyzers and capital
equipment in a competitive market. Proven year over year performance with a consistent record of sales
growth, effective team building, consultative selling and cross-functional teamwork. Excellent follow-up and
communication skills, builds strong internal and external relationships and committed to providing high-level
service with integrity and professionalism to exceed corporate expectations.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Alere, Inc. Waltham,
Alere is a major global developer, manufacturer and marketer of pioneering consumer and professional medical
diagnostic products for near-patient diagnosis, monitoring and health management.
Account Executive 2009 –
Established and maximized national and regional distributor relations selling point of care diagnostic testing
as well as patient home testing to physician offices, nursing homes, integrated delivery networks (IDNs),
hospitals and surgery centers throughout Los Angeles with transition to the San Diego market. Developed
executive relationships and key opinion leaders and prioritized and qualified customers in order to penetrate
and secure new business opportunities and achieve financial goals for the business. Conducted sales
presentations utilizing a consultative approach and grew opportunities through the sales process.
Established special pricing and vendor incentives and teamed with Marketing to develop pricing for larger
volume accounts. Supported distribution partners during field travel as well as through training and sales
meetings and provided technical expertise and marketing support of the product lines to exceed sales goals
and grow market share.
• Achieved 2nd
place ranking in 2014 for new product launch and territory growth of the HemoPoint H2
hemoglobin meter while managing the San Diego area.
• Achieved Century Club award in 2013 for growing Los Angeles area from 72% to plan to 100%.
• Partnered with distribution teams during community events, including performing cholesterol
screening to patrons during an event in Oxnard with McKesson Medical.
• Ensured effective communication and teamwork across business units through CRM data
• Collaborated with the corporate Healthcare System Executive to implement the Afinion™ A1C
analyzer to a large account in southern CA.
• Continually updated education regarding HIPPA and FDA regulatory standards.
• Delivered timely market penetration of key product initiatives during role.
Brewer Company Menomonee Falls,
Brewer creates healthcare furnishing solutions including clinical and exam room solutions, advanced ergonomic
seating, lighting and support products that enhance the patient and clinician experience and improve efficiency.
Regional Sales Representative 2007 –
Managed all functions to exceed sales goals selling healthcare furnishing solutions to physician offices and
hospitals throughout western Phoenix, NV and CA. Developed business plans, delivered sales
presentations and partnered with distribution sales and management teams to exceed sales goals and
maximize market share growth in alignment with company initiatives.
• Exceeded sales quota each year during role; awarded recognition at annual banquet.
• Complex Multi-Level Sales • Collaborative Selling • Capital Equipment • Physician & Hospital
• Innovative Medical Devices • Top Sales Performance • Consultative Sales • Relationship Building
• Sales Incentives/Promotions • Distribution Partnerships • Diagnostic Testing • Prospecting & Growth
• Established, negotiated and secured full product placements at the Veteran’s Administration (VA)
Medical Center and its 4 new offices throughout Long Beach, which included exam tables, chairs,
lighting and other furnishings.
• Developed and maintained exemplary relationships with distribution partners, which accounted for
80% of total sales.
CFIC Home Mortgage (Challenge Financial Investors Corp.) Laguna
CFIC offered real estate investing, 100% investor loans, no title seasoning and investor resources.
Branch Manager 2003 –
Oversaw all sales and management functions including new product implementations, key account
management and pricing negotiations. Delivered customer satisfaction by meeting production and quality
standards and building cross-functional teamwork with all personnel including lending sources,
underwriters, vendors and support staff. Ensured company policies, workflow, guidelines and prospecting
requirements were met to exceed performance objectives.
• Aided in training and developing 2 telephone sales representatives and an application specialist
UBS PaineWebber Atlanta,
UBS is a global firm providing financial services in over 50 countries offering Investment capabilities across all major
Licensed Financial Advisor
2001 – 2002
Managed financial accounts of investors with net worth of over $500K as a licensed Series 7 & 66 advisor.
Prospected account base through networking, seminars and individual presentations. Created investment
portfolios and plans based on individual clients’ financial goals. Developed options and presented plans
based on desired outcomes and monitored activity to provide consistent and reliable feedback.
XFL – Orlando Rage
Professional Football Player
Delivered secondary play calls as Team Captain and as starting Free Safety.
• Achieved “Defensive Player of the Week” twice during role.
• Named to the “All XFL Team” by league coaches and media.
NFL – Atlanta Falcons
Free Safety, Special Teams 1998 –
Attended regular team meetings, practices and games as well as charitable and community events as Free
Safety and Special Teams.
• Awarded “Special Teams Player of the Week” three times in 1999 season.
• Participated in SuperBowl XXXIII (1999) against the Denver Broncos.
University of North Carolina Chapel
Bachelor of Arts (BA) – Communications
• Played football during college career and received All ACC recognition Junior and Senior years.
o Selected to serve on team Leadership Committee.