2. email@example.com http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
2 | P a g e
Selection Process at ISSB
Picture Stories Writing
Events(Part Of Bio-Data Form)
Words Association Test
Sentence Completion Tests (English)
Sentence Completion Tests (Urdu)
Group Discussion Topics
Questions Related To Common Sense
Important Countries And Their Capitals
General Knowledge Sets
Contact #: 0322-5411956
3. firstname.lastname@example.org http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
3 | P a g e
Selection Process at ISSB
If you want to join Pak army, you must have to get a recommendation from Inter Service
Selection Board (I.S.S.B.).This institute is developed to select the fit candidates to serve as
commissioned officers in Pak Army. There are a variety of tests taken in I.S.S.B to examine
the hidden abilities of candidates.
I.S.S.B (Inter Services Selection Board)
Inter Services Selection Board is the institution based on the following three parts.
Group Testing Officer (G.T.O)
The I.S.S.B is like a voting system and a candidate have to get only one vote, voted by the
above persons. The above mentioned officers are the selectors of I.S.S.B and their duty is to
examine the candidate and recommend to the General Head Quarters.
Following are the tests Taken in the I.S.S.B,
Screen Out Test
Psychological tests (Indoor Tasks)
Tests Taken By G.T.O (Outdoor and Indoor Tasks)
Deputy and psychologist Interviews
After clearing the above mentioned tests, you will be recommended to join Pak Army as a
commissioned officer and will be called for training at Pakistan Military Academy KAKOL.
4. email@example.com http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
4 | P a g e
Screen Out Test
This test is based on intelligence test in which intelligence of the candidate is calculated by
taking three types of tests as follows
Short verbal M.C.Qs are given in this test for a limited time
In non verbal section M.C.Qs are provided and these questions are based different
types of diagrams with different types of shapes and sequences.
Mechanical Aptitude Test
In mechanical section mechanical approach of the candidate is examined by
different types of mechanisms in various diagrams. Candidate has to solve the
questions in limited time.
Psychological Tests are taken by the Psychologist.
In these tests psychological approach of the candidate is filtered through following tests.
1. Sentence Completion Test In Urdu
26 incomplete sentences in Urdu are to be filled in by the candidate with in limited
time. (2 Sets)
2. Sentence Completion Test In English
26 incomplete sentences in English are to be filled in with in limited time. (4 Sets)
3. Word Association Test In English (100 Words)
100 words are played on projector the time gap between two words is 9 t0 10
seconds and the candidate have to make a sentence with in time.
4. Story Writing In English (4 Stories)
5. Pictures are displayed on projector for 30 seconds and you have to think a story and
3 minutes are provided for story writing.
6. An interview by physiologist.
5. firstname.lastname@example.org http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
5 | P a g e
The main goal of short time is to calculate the actual mental approach of the candidate
so your approach should be positive while solving the test.
Do not think negative or write down any negative sentence or word in psychological
Always think positive during tests
Do not make negative sentences like kill, murder, accident, death, adult etc
Do not criticize any one
Do not give suggestions
Group Testing Officer (G.T.O)
The candidates are divided into groups at least 6 and max. 9. The main aim of these tests is
to examine the abilities of coordination, team working and leadership qualities.
In this test self confidence as well as the behavior of the candidate is examined by G.T.O.
In this test a problem is on a model is explained by G.T.O and candidates have to solve
the problem with in a time limit. Candidates can discuss with each other.
Progressive Group Task (PGT)
In this Task Your Group will have to complete the given task which is the combination of
3 tasks. Time for this task is 40 minutes. Be active and participate in planning and give
your views to complete the task and try to impress other members of your group.
In this test the group of candidates has given a task in a specified area and one of them
is appointed as commander and they have to pass through an area having hurdles and
outbound areas, all candidates are appointed as commander one by one according to
their chest numbers.
Half Command Task (HGT)
6. email@example.com http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
6 | P a g e
In this task the group is divided into two sub groups and this time no one is commander
and candidates have to pass through a specified area having hurdles and outbound
In this task no one is commander and group is combined again and the job is same as
above but you have to speak in English in this task.
In this test a candidate have to pass through 9 obstacles within a limited time
A light Interview by G.T.O
When a candidate is appointed as commander G.T.O. takes a light interview of the
candidate including question about his activities, education, intelligence and family back
ground sometimes this interview is same as the interview takes by the deputy President.
Always cooperate with your fellows and do not be a part of leg pulling and imposing your
suggestions and orders on your fellows because forces are the name of coordination and
Final Interview is taken by the Deputy President. Interview includes questions about family
background, education, intelligence, mathematics general knowledge and quick response.
Final selection of the candidate is made by the president base on the reports of
Psychologist, G.T.O and the Deputy President He is the head of the particular I.S.S.B where
candidate is called for tests & interviews.
7. firstname.lastname@example.org http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
7 | P a g e
Try to give short answers
Never tell a lie
Do not make any unnecessary move
Think a little bit before answer
Never say sorry on mathematical questions
You can say sorry for any question regarding education or general knowledge
Do not try to shake hand with the interviewer if he do not do so
You may use a light perfume but not too much hard
Polish your shoes
Do not be shy on adult questions
8. email@example.com http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
8 | P a g e
1. OGRA : OIL AND GAS REGULATERY AUTHORITY
2. PEMRA : PAKISTAN ELECTRONIC MEDIA REGULATORY AUTHORITY
3. NEPRA : NATIONAL ELECTRIC POWER REGULATORY AUTHORITY
4. ISI : INTER SERVISES INTELLIGENCE
5. ISPR : INTER SERVISES PUBLIC RELATIONS
6. RAW : RESEARCH AND ANALYSIS WING
7. CIA : CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY
8. CID : CRIME INVESTIGATION AGENCY
9. FIR : FIRST INFORMATION REPORT
10. SHO : STATION HOUSE OFFICER
11. UNICEF : UNITED NATIONS INTERNATIONAL CHILDREN EMERGENCY FUND
12. UNHCR : UNITED NATIONS HIGHR COMMISSION FOR REFUGES
13. FAO : FOOD AND AGRICULTURAL ORGIZATION
14. WHO : WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION
15. NADRA : NATIONAL DATA BASE AND REGISTRATION AUTHORITY
16. CTBT : COPMRIHENSIVE TEST BAN TREATY
17. NPT : NUCLEAR NON-PROLIFIRATION TREATY
18. LASER : LIGHT AMPLIFICATION BY STIMULATED EMISSION OF RADIATIONS.
19. VIRUS : VITAL INFORMATION RESOURCES UNDER SEIGE
20. RAM : RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY
21. ROM : READ ONLY MEMORY
22. ICC : INTERNATIONAL CRICKET BOARD
23. FIFA : FEDRATION OF INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL
24. FIH : FEDRATION OF INTERNATIONAL HOCKEY
25. WSF : WORLD SQUASH FEDERATION
26. NASA : NATIONAL AERONOTICS AND SPACE ADMINISTRATION
27. SPARCO : SPACE AND UPPER ATMOSPHERE RESEARCH COMMISSION
28. OGDC : Oil And Gas Development Corporation
29. SAARC : South Asian Association For Regional Corporation
9. firstname.lastname@example.org http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
9 | P a g e
30. NATO : North Atlantic Treaty Organization
31. SOS : SAVE OUR SOULS
32. SIM : SUBSCRIBER IDENTITY MODULE
33. OGDC : OIL AND GAS DEVOLPMENT CORPORATION
34. FBI : FEDRAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
35. MI : MILITARY INTELLIGENCE
36. IG : INSPECTOR GENERAL
37. DSP : DEPUTY SUPERITENDENT OF POLICE
38. ASP : ASSISTANT SUPERITENDANT OF POLICE
39. DIG : DEPUTY INSPECTOR GENERAL
40. N.I : NAVAL INTELLIGENCE
41. NHA : NATIONAL HIGHWAY AUTHORITY
42. NLC : NATIONAL LOGISTIC CELL
43. FWO : FRONTIER WORKS ORGANIZATION
44. OIC : ORGANIZATION OF ISLAMIC COUNTRIES
45. ECO : ECONOMIC COORPORATION ORGANIZATION
46. RPP : RENTAL POWER PROJECT
47. ESCO : ELECTRIC SUPPLY CO-ORPORATION
48. AI : AIR INTELLIGENCE
49. AIDS : ACQUIRED IMMUNE DEFICIANCY SYNDROME
50. AEC : ATOMIC ENERGY COMMISSION
51. ASEAN : ASSOCIATION OF SOUTH EAST ASIAN NATIONS
52. BBC : BRITISH BROADCASTING COORPORATION
53. CBR : CENTERAL BOARD OF RENENUES
54. CSS : CIVIL SERVICES COMMISSION
55. IMF : INTERNATIONAL MONITORING FUND
56. ISSB: Inter Services Selection Board
57. PMA Pakistan Military Academy
10. email@example.com http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
10 | P a g e
Complete the following stories
Stories should be written in positive sense. Do not use blood issues, killing, and accidents
in your stories. Story should start with continuity the given incomplete sentence.
1. Their relations were very good but suddenly …………………………
2. She was all alone in her room suddenly …………………………….
3. Her life was glamorous till ………………………….
4. Their relation suddenly changed when ……………………………
5. Their relation took new turn when ……………………………….
6. He could not stand firm because ……………………………….
7. Ali was sitting with his friends suddenly ………………………..
8. He was unable to bear the expenses of his family then he ….…………………
9. In a dark stormy night she was all alone in her room suddenly ………………………
10. He worked very hard but ……………..………….
11. On seeing a lonely girl on the road he …………………………….
12. He joined services to earn money but when he became a leader he ……………………………
13. She feel guilt when …………………………………………
14. His aim was to join army but …………………………………
11. firstname.lastname@example.org http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
11 | P a g e
15. He was very hard worker but fail to fulfill his expenses so he ……………………………
16. On his youth Ahmed wanted to ………………………………
17. Because of his young age he ………………………..
18. She was standing lonely on a road suddenly she ……………………………..
19. He could not afford his family expenditures then he decided ………………………………
20. Amjad feels his youth and he wants to prove ……………………………….
21. He decided to join army for money but ………………………………….
22. Zahoor was poor boy one day he ……………………………………
23. Their Relations take a new turn when …………………………………
24. Friends were sitting together suddenly ………………………………...
25. When he saw her in trouble then he ………………………………
26. When she was left no option to save her honour then.............................
12. email@example.com http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
12 | P a g e
Picture Stories Writing
You have to write 4 picture stories at ISSB. Time for each story will be 4 minutes.
Pictures will be shown on projector at ISSB. Some pictures are clear to see but some
are not easy to observe. So write story about what you see.
See and observe the given pictures carefully and make stories that come in your mind.
Story must be in positive thinking. Avoid writing any accident or killing issues in your
Story must be consists of 8 0r 10 lines.
Now make stories on following Pictures.
26. firstname.lastname@example.org http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
26 | P a g e
Events (Part of Bio Data Form)
One of the following events will be given to you to write First day at ISSB
1. Unforgettable incident of my life
2. Aim of my life
3. Depressive moment of my life
4. Sweetest dream of my life
5. Happiest day of my life
6. Failure of my life which I cannot forget
7. Worst moment of my life
8. My ambition of life
9. Turning point of my life
10. Highest achievement of my life
11. Strange event of my life
12. Thrilling event of my life
13. Painful event of my life
14. Charming period of my life
15. Fruitful period of my life.
16. Successful moment of my life.
17. Defeat of my life.
18. Shocking news of my life.
19. Bad period of my life.
20. Worry of my life.
21. Latest dream of my life.
22. Frequent dream of my life.
23. Pleasant dream of my life
27. email@example.com http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
27 | P a g e
Words Association Test (Set#1)
You have to make sentence of each word in 10 sec at ISSB(Total 100 words will be
Examples: Time Time never comes back.
Money Money is secondary to character.
Family Danger Officer Agree
Sad Soldier Regarded Cannot
Drink Begin Holiday Playground
Fellow Dictatorship Boat Plan
Gay Solve Weak Wisdom
Wife Time Fast Annoy
Fear Wine Escape Risk
Bold Kill Luck Climb
Future Zeal Haste Leader
Appeal Faith Make Rise
Last Will Wish Care
Mountain Efficiency Weak Week
Uppermost Wisdom Service Old
Persuade Worry Lead Leader
28. firstname.lastname@example.org http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
28 | P a g e
Young Guide Failure Injustice
Question Insult Dislike Use
Wrong Bold Future Fair
Mistake Danger Hate Respect
Faith Climb Kill Soft
Hope Favour Fever Offer
Play Sex Keep Overcome
Follow Pick Hope Cold
Warm Say Tension Unable
Words Association Test (Set#2)
Hide War Lazy Smoke
Differ Meet Bow Tear
Habit Clean Tire Crush
Show Front Fall Wound
Step Defend Oppose Catch
Dirt Slip Key Dear
29. email@example.com http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
29 | P a g e
Spend Past Swim Error
Loose Opposite Guilt Swim
Wrong Night Press Steam
Join Lie Hesitate Beer
Rule Team Chair Stop
Find Money Death Football
Flower Puzzle Shoot Unable
Cinema Advice Need Quick
Words Association Test (Set#3)
House Sensible Life Power
Relax Punish Sword Interview
Bright Careful Trust Solve
Story Break Fear Enemy
Garden Help Peace Fine
Delay Character Travel Journey
30. firstname.lastname@example.org http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
30 | P a g e
Ghost Respect Duty Life
Poor Use Problem Attempt
Happy Books Rest Design
Discipline Plan Neglect Step
Win Honesty Machine Afraid
Beat Continuous Punctuality Copy
Cut Beautiful Bad Arrived
Air Alone Avoid Agree
Action Assist Award Snake
Drop Slip Task Think
Protect Home Afraid Able
Excuse Luck Good Knife
31. email@example.com http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
31 | P a g e
Words Association Test (Set#4)
Shine Rumor Defense Confidence
Serious Revenge Atom Humble
Talk Natural Take Easy
Shock Prepare Greed Time
Mother Father Sister Brother
Withdraw Snake Continue Custom
Music Army Interest Health
Blood Fortune Merry Loyalty
Ask Duty Fight Pity
Victory Fault Field Trouble
Death Run Light Rent
Simple Study Wait Write
Sick Trial Matching Insist
Flower Fit Earth Sensible
Religion Need Home
32. firstname.lastname@example.org http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
32 | P a g e
Words Association Test (Set#5)
Accept Alone System Make
Nature Country Company Love
Girl War Decide Give
Enjoy Fly save Impossible
Affection Sympathy Courage Meet
Secure Responsibility Tried Boat
Science Space Sky Goal
Busy False Knowledge Sleep
Unfair Project Regular Adventure
Climb Now Tie Flow
Pressure Dig Sink Cooperative
Change Challenge Coward
33. email@example.com http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
33 | P a g e
Sentence Completion Test (Set#1)
You have to complete 26 sentences in 6 minutes at ISSB.
Beautiful girls are also intelligent.
In the class they were studying.
Complete these sentences.
1. I always feel ________________________.
2. He is about to ______________________.
3. It is always good to____________________.
4. When he was in school _____________________.
5. My mother is mostly________________________.
6. The best time of my life _____________________.
7. He is struggling to _____________________.
8. His father wants that he _______________________.
9. When he was young ________________________.
10. I am interested in _______________________.
11. His friends are __________________________.
12. On his failure _________________________.
13. During the war ________________________.
14. His decision is always _____________________.
15. To make some money he _____________________.
16. His mind is _____________________.
17. The sound of gunfire _______________________.
18. Early in the morning ____________________.
19. I have now realized that ____________________.
20. In hurry he __________________________.
21. For me it is important that _____________________.
22. To hide his crime he _______________________.
23. As a school boy he ______________________.
24. Because he is weak ______________________.
25. His father wants ______________________.
26. By nature he is _____________________.
34. firstname.lastname@example.org http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
34 | P a g e
Sentence Completion Test (Set#2)
1. In case of war ___________________________.
2. By chance he _______________________.
3. The question is _______________________.
4. He realized that he must _____________________.
5. When he failed he tried to _______________________.
6. For the time being he is _______________________.
7. His success made him _____________________.
8. He is sick because _______________________.
9. In my view he _____________________.
10. The only trouble is ____________________.
11. The result proved that he was _____________________.
12. In his class ____________________.
13. In the middle of the night ______________________.
14. It appears that _______________________.
15. Sitting alone he _______________________.
16. It was very easy for him to ______________________.
17. During the last two years ______________________.
18. For each mistake ______________________.
19. Sometimes he thinks _____________________.
20. I enjoy ______________________.
21. In some ways he ______________________.
22. While playing the match ______________________.
23. Although he is rich yet ______________________.
24. To control his anger ______________________.
25. Almost every year he ____________________.
26. At last he found out _____________________.
35. email@example.com http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
35 | P a g e
Sentence Completion Test (Set#3)
1. In this hospital ________________________.
2. On seeing the blood he ____________________.
3. He came to know that __________________.
4. If I was in his place __________________.
5. I think I can ____________________.
6. He is able to _____________________.
7. To achieve his purpose he __________________.
8. Under the most trying circumstances he ______________.
9. He dislike to _____________________.
10. In the end he _________________.
11. The most valuable thing in life is ____________________.
12. It is quite natural that girl ___________________.
13. Early in his life _____________________.
14. When he failed he ________________.
15. He never tires of _________________.
16. With his money ________________.
17. The way they lived showed _____________________.
18. If you insult him __________________.
19. He rushed out of his office ____________________.
20. It was obvious that __________________.
21. The difference between ________________.
22. To become a leader ___________________.
23. He indicated that __________________.
24. He was sad therefore ________________.
25. It is bad habit to _________________.
26. He was young when ________________________.
36. firstname.lastname@example.org http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
36 | P a g e
Sentence Completion (Set#4)
1. In a fit of rage he __________________.
2. In his opinion ___________________.
3. He always hated to _____________________.
4. My mother thinks _________________.
5. His relatives are __________________.
6. There is a risk of ____________________.
7. To look smart she _________________.
8. Because she is a girl __________________.
9. Rejection made him __________________.
10. The reason of his success __________________.
11. The guard hesitated to _________________.
12. He was under pressure __________________.
13. The fact is __________________.
14. He is interested to _____________________.
15. To avoid failure he _________________.
16. The more he tried ______________________.
17. He was alarmed when ______________________.
18. He possesses ____________________.
19. It is difficult to work when ____________________.
20. The woman cried because ____________________.
21. His memory is _____________________.
22. When I met her first time ___________________.
23. My father is always _________________.
24. My next task is ___________________.
25. The cause of his anger ___________________.
26. I cannot understand why _____________________.
37. email@example.com http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
37 | P a g e
Sentence completion Test (Set#5)
1. They are usually ____________________.
2. I am not aware that __________________.
3. He is always willing to ____________________.
4. When she grew old _________________.
5. Far away from his house ____________________.
6. He became inpatient when _____________________.
7. It is very seldom that he _________________.
8. His family is _________________.
9. If it is necessary I will _____________________.
10. To gain popularity he __________________.
11. A large portion of his time ____________________.
12. The teacher feels ________________.
13. He was hopeful _________________.
14. Our leaders are __________________.
15. He wants to win __________________.
16. It is not necessary that ____________________.
17. His heart sank because ___________________.
18. He decided that _________________.
19. To express his anger __________________.
20. It is very clear that ___________________.
21. The best time of his life __________________.
22. The best thing about mother __________________.
23. They help one another to __________________.
24. If you do not work __________________.
25. Because of a little discomfort _____________________.
26. It is high time that ______________________.
38. firstname.lastname@example.org http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
38 | P a g e
Sentence Completion Test (Set#6)
1. The best part _________________.
2. I have applied ____________________.
3. To change his behavior ________________.
4. I always feel that _________________.
5. He loves to __________________.
6. He was very tense because ____________________.
7. I am glad __________________.
8. He says something but ______________________.
9. You may like ____________________.
10. Due to his ill health ____________________.
11. It is quite accurate to say ________________.
12. He was very excited about ________________.
13. We should not forget ____________________.
14. He spread the rumors that ___________________.
15. Behind his cool ____________________.
16. The only fear ____________________.
17. Young generation is __________________.
18. Music is __________________.
19. I cannot tolerate __________________.
20. In the company of others ___________________.
21. We might invite ____________________.
22. Wars can lead to __________________.
23. I am used to _________________.
24. Happiness cannot be _________________.
25. She is capable of ________________.
26. His only worry is __________________.
39. email@example.com http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
39 | P a g e
Sentence Completion Test (Set#7)
1. It is not wise to ____________________.
2. Almost everybody has _________________.
3. Today we know __________________.
4. It is fairly easy _________________.
5. He wanted to say _________________.
6. I have tried _________________.
7. In my student days __________________.
8. I have often been asked __________________.
9. He forgets to ___________________.
10. I have yet to _________________.
11. He was anxious to ________________.
12. I have often experienced _______________.
13. He feels the need _________________.
14. His share of _________________.
15. He was very serious ________________.
16. It is beyond my knowledge ________________.
17. His attitude towards his subordinates is _________________.
18. I remember _____________________.
19. When working with people _______________________.
20. Privately he _______________________.
21. It is cruel ______________________.
22. It is always true that ____________________.
23. He took a job because ___________________.
24. If you allow me _________________.
25. In his heart _________________.
26. He was always __________________.
40. firstname.lastname@example.org http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
40 | P a g e
Sentence Completion Test (Set#8)
1. At last I hope ____________________.
2. He objected to _____________________.
3. In my thoughts ___________________.
4. To support himself __________________.
5. The person who __________________.
6. He felt ashamed of __________________.
7. He admitted of ____________________.
8. He is shy _________________.
9. It seems as if _________________.
10. He was invited to ____________________.
11. In my family _____________________.
12. He got the message that ___________________.
13. On seeing a stranger ______________________.
14. It takes a great deal of courage __________________.
15. My parents are __________________.
16. They became so rich ___________________.
17. The source of his strength is __________________.
18. He was surprised ______________________.
19. Beautiful girls ______________________.
20. On his way _____________________.
21. I am very ______________________.
22. I was surprised to know ______________________.
23. All my senses ____________________.
24. In a short time ____________________.
25. If you have nothing to do _____________________.
26. He has to accept that _______________________.
41. email@example.com http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
41 | P a g e
Sentence Completion Test (Set#9)
1. I recognized that ___________________.
2. My aim is ____________________.
3. It is needless to say _____________________.
4. He is poor but ________________.
5. People around me ________________.
6. He plans to _________________.
7. Until you apologize _____________________.
8. He felt sorry because _______________.
9. It is painful _____________________.
10. He is considered to be ____________________.
11. She solved the problem because ____________________.
12. In his dreams _____________________.
13. I am havening trouble __________________.
14. To save his skin _____________________.
15. He hates to _____________________.
16. He needed help because _____________________.
17. I feel a little hurt ____________________.
18. Women today __________________.
19. I imagine myself to be _______________.
20. He missed _____________________.
21. It would be useful ______________________.
22. The result of this conflict ______________________.
23. I feel bad ____________________.
24. It is fashionable now _____________________.
25. I never really wanted ______________________.
26. As the last resort ______________________.
42. firstname.lastname@example.org http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
42 | P a g e
Sentence Completion Test (Set#10)
1. You should remember _______________________.
2. His mistakes ______________________.
3. The pay is _______________________.
4. When he became rich _____________________.
5. He offered me _____________________.
6. During his childhood ______________________.
7. Although he was young yet __________________________.
8. It is important for me _____________________.
9. My future ________________________.
10. His attention is ______________________.
11. I have never done ______________________.
12. It is part of _______________________.
13. He is popular because _______________________.
14. For us dancing is ___________________________.
15. Depending on others ________________________.
16. It appears that __________________________.
17. Under normal circumstances _______________________.
18. It seems to me that __________________________.
19. You cannot deny that __________________________.
20. He has never used _____________________________.
21. Some women are ___________________________.
22. My father always says ___________________________.
23. When he is alone ____________________________.
24. He became uneasy because ___________________________.
25. He was careful to _________________________________.
26. He forced me to __________________________________.
43. email@example.com http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
43 | P a g e
Group Discussion Topics
One of the following topics will be given at ISSB for Group discussion
and individual speech.
Discuss and prepare these topics.
1. Who plays important role in grooming of children, father or mother?
2. Struggle for the rights of women is in the rest of country or not? Discuss.
3. The personal interests are prevailing over national interests? Discuss.
4. The movement for rights of women is imposing a negative effect on society.
5. Why western nations are more developed then us? Discuss.
6. What is the reason of deliration of moral values in our society? Discuss
7. Football is cheaper then cricket. Why Govt. of Pakistan is not bringing up a
healthy environment for this game?
8. Causes of terrorism in Pakistan.
9. Reason of unemployment is education or poverty?
10. Deeni madrasa are playing an important role in educating poor children but their
but their impression is not good. What steps should be taken to improve their
44. firstname.lastname@example.org http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
44 | P a g e
11. The reasons for increasing of smuggling in Pakistan and what steps should be
taken to overcome this?
12. Participation of students in politics.
13. Is co-education is useful?
14. Love marriage or arrange marriage?
15. Who is successful in Life?
16. Who is spending good life? Hostel students or others?
17. Should we recognize India as regional power?
18. Islam gives us the message of peace but we are murdering one another. Discuss.
19. How we can encounter western and Indian media?
20. “India as most favorite nation” is in favour of Pakistan?
21. What could be effective defense of Pakistan, Education or Weapon?
22. We should link the SINGING OF “CTBT” with Kashmir problem. Discuss.
23. Pakistan’s literacy rate can be improved through television, which can play a very
important role. Discuss
46. email@example.com http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
46 | P a g e
Try to solve these questions in mind with any calculation on paper.
And time for each question is just 6 seconds or maximum 10 seconds.
Questions related to speed
1. A car is going with the speed of 120 km/hr. how much distance will be cover in 3.5
2. An aero plane is going with the speed of 360 km/hr. how much distance will be
cover in 6 minutes?
3. An aero plane is going with the speed of 1800 km/hr. how much distance will be
cover in 15.5 minutes?
4. A train is going with the speed of 30 km/hr. how much distance will be cover in 46
5. A car is going with the speed of 180 km/hr. how much time requires to cover 40 km?
6. A aero plane is going with the speed of 900 km/hr. how much time requires to cover
7. A car is going with the speed of 315 km/hr. how much distance will be cover in 12
47. firstname.lastname@example.org http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
47 | P a g e
Questions related to eggs
1. If 1 dozen eggs are of Rs.22. what will be the cost of 30 eggs?
2. If 1 dozen eggs are of Rs.17. what will be the cost of 3 eggs?
3. If 1 dozen eggs are of Rs.30. what will be the cost of 2.5 dozen eggs?
4. If 1 dozen eggs are of Rs.9. what will be the cost of 3 eggs?
5. If 1 dozen eggs are of Rs.27. what will be the cost of 4 eggs?
6. If 1 dozen eggs are of Rs. 30 then how much eggs will be of Rs.5/-?
7. If 1 dozen eggs are of Rs. 30, what will be the price of 9, 7, 6,4,5,3,30,24,42 eggs?
UQuestions related to Partnership
1. Divide Rs. 60 with the ratio of 2:3:5
48. email@example.com http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
48 | P a g e
UQuestions related to zakkat
7. 1002 5500
8. 2 5170018000
9. Find the zakkat on 70000,300,1800,1750,4200,2000,2500,3400,975,1950.
UQuestions related to Poles
1. Distance between 2 poles is 10 yards. How much poles will be in 50 yards?
2. Distance between 2 poles is 2 miles. How much poles will be in 50 miles?
3. Distance between 2 poles is 100 yards, how much distance will be cover by 11 poles?
UQuestions related to percentage
1. What is the 5% of 80?
2. If a boy secures 680 marks out of 850, what will be the percentage?
3. What is 10% of 600?
4. What is 1% of 300?
5. If boy secure 450 marks, which are 50% of total marks, what will be the total marks?
6. What is 2/4, 1/4, 9/12, 4/3, 3/9 part of 1 rupee?
7. What is 25%, 75%, 50%, 35%, and 40% of 2 rupee?
8. What is 25%,22%,2%,5%,88%,99%,52%,10% of Rs.500/- ?
49. firstname.lastname@example.org http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
49 | P a g e
Questions related to income
1. If monthly income is 12000 rupee, what will be the annual (12 months) income?
2. If monthly saving is 450, what will be the annual saving?
3. If weekly income is 50 rupee then what will be the annual income?(1 Year=54
4. If income of 5 months is 10000 rupee, what will be the annual income?
Questions related to average
1. What is the average of 2, 3 and 4?
2. Tell the average of 105,113 and 109?
3. What is average of 2, 3,12,1 and 7?
4. Average of 2 numbers is 8, if 1 number is 5 then tells the second number.
50. email@example.com http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
50 | P a g e
Questions Related to Common Sense
These questions are often asked in Interview.
Try to solve in mind in 6 seconds each question.
1. Which is greater? 1/3 or ¾
2. Which is greater? ½ or 2/4
8. Which is greater? -4,-5 or -2
10. A class consists of 60 boys and girls. If 8 boys are more than girls then tell how many
boys and girls are in class?
12. 1/2 x 1/3=?
13. 2/3 x 3/4=?
51. firstname.lastname@example.org http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
51 | P a g e
17. __x__ =11?
18. Add these numbers.
19. Solve 5-(-1) =?
20. A class consists of 73 boys and girls. If 5, 7,9,19 boys are more than girls. Tell how many
boys and girls are in class?
21. Which is greater?
a) -7 or -9
b) 1/3 or 3/4
c) 3/4 or 3/9
d) 12/11 or 11/12
e) 11 or -12
f) 1/2 or 1/3
g) 8 or 4/5
h) 1/7 or 1/8
i) 9/3 or 3/9
j) 2 or 9/3
k) 1 or 30/15
l) 1 or 15 /30
m) 0.0001 or 9.0001
62. email@example.com http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
62 | P a g e
Mostly these questions are asked at ISSB during interview.
Must prepare these questions before you go for Test at ISSB.
What is your name?
What is age of your Father?
Your number among brothers and sisters?
From which district you belongs?
Which personality inspired you?
Why you want to join Pak Army?
If you found Rs.50,00000 in a road in a bag , what do you do with that?
Which games you play?
What are your activities with your friends?
What are the pillers of ISLAM?
What is the slogan of Pak Army?
Have you did sexual activities with girl or boy?
Anybody Did or tried to do sex with you?
Do you have girlfriend?
65. firstname.lastname@example.org http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
65 | P a g e
Who is the captain of Pakistan hockey and cricket team?
Who is the fastest bowler?
Shoaib Akhtar (PAKISTAN)
How many types of bowling are there?
China man, out swing, in swing, league cutter, off cutter, Yorker.
Who is your favorite player?
Who has made higher score in one day cricket?
Length of pitch = 22 yards or 66 feet.
Distance between wickets = 4 inches.
Cricket ball weight = 5.5 ounce.
Different fields of cricket = wicket keeper, cover slip, gully, point, cover, mid off, extra cover,
mid on, long league, third man, maiden.
Types of outs in cricket = clean bold, LBW, hit wicket, run out, stump, catch out.
Great cricketers = Imran khan, Sir Donald George Bradman, Gary Sobers.
Length of hockey ground = 110 yards
Width of hockey ground = 60 yards
Height of hockey pole = 7.5 feet
Weight of hockey ball = 5.5 ounce
Length of hockey “D” = 16 yards
Hockey world champion = Finland
66. email@example.com http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
66 | P a g e
Important Countries and Their
Country Capital Language Currency
Afghanistan Kabul Pashtu Dari Afghani
Azerbaijan Baku Azeri Manat
Bahrain Manama Arabic, English Dinar, Bahraini
Bangladesh Dhaka Bangla Taka
Bhutan Thimphu Dzongkha Ngultrum
Brunei Darussalam Bandar Seri Begawan Malay, Chinese Brunei Dollar
China Beijing Chinese (Mandarin) Yuan
Hong Kong Victoria English, Chinese Hong Kong Dollar
Georgia Thilisi Georgian the Lari
India New Delhi Hindi Rupee
Iran Tehran Farsi Riyal
Iraq Baghdad Arabic Dinar
Israel Jerusalem Hebrew and Arabic Shekel
Japan Tokyo Japanese Yen
Jordan Amman Arabic Jordanian Dinar
Kazakhstan Astana Kazakh Tinge
Kuwait Kuwait City Arabic Kuwait Dinar
Malaysia Kuala Lumpur Malay Ringgit
Mongolia Ultan Bator Mongolian Tugrik
Myanmar Yangon Burmese Kyat
67. firstname.lastname@example.org http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
67 | P a g e
Nepal Kathmandu Nepali Nepali Rupee
Oman Muscat Arabic Omni Rial
Pakistan Islamabad Urdu Rupee
Qatar Doha Arabic Qatar Riyal
Singapore Singapore Malay, Chinese, Tamil Singapore Dollar
Country Capital Language Currency
Albania Tirana Albanian Lek
Austria Vienna German Euro Schilling
Belgium Brussels Flemish (Dutch), French, German Euro
Denmark Copenhagen Danish Krone
Finland Helsinki Finnish, Swedish Markka
France Paris French French Euro
Germany Berlin German Euro
Greece Athens Greek Drachma
Hungary Budapest Hungarian Forint
Iceland Reykjavik Icelandic Krona
Ireland Dublin Irish Gaelic, English Irish-Pound
Italy Rome Italian Italian Lira Euro
The Netherlands Amsterdam Dutch Euro
Poland Warsaw Polish Euro
Romania Bucharest Romanian Leu
Russia Moscow Russian Rouble
68. email@example.com http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
68 | P a g e
Country Capital Language Currency
Algeria Algiers Arabic, French Dinar
Botswana Gaborone English Pula
Central African French Franc
Egypt Cairo Arabic Egyptian Pound
Ethiopia Addis Ababa Amharic Birr
Ghana Accra English New Cedi
Kenya Nairobi Kiswahili, English Kenyan Shilling
Liberia Monrovia English Liberian Dollar
Libya Tripoli Arabic Libyan Dinar
Nigeria Abuja English Naira
69. firstname.lastname@example.org http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
69 | P a g e
Country Capital Language Currency
Argentina Buenos Aires Spanish Peso
Bolivia La Paz Aymara Spanish, Quechua the Boliviano
Brazil Brasilia Portuguese Real
Chile Santiago Spanish Peso
Colombia Bogota Spanish Peso
French Guayana Caine French Euro
Guyana Georgetown English Guyana Dollar
Paraguay Asuncion Spanish Guarani
Peru Lima Spanish Quechua Nuevo Sol
Country Capital Language Currency
Australia Canberra Australia English Australian Dollar
Cuba Havana Spanish Peso
Cyprus Nicosia Greek, Turkish Cyprus Pound
Mexico Mexico City Spanish New Peso
Monaco Monaco French Franc
New Zeeland Wellington English, Maori New Zeeland Dollar
Panama Panama City Spanish Balboa
70. email@example.com http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
70 | P a g e
Pak Army has two sectors.
(i) Fighting Corps (ii) Services Corps
Infantry Signals Corps
Armed Ordinance Corps
Artillery Army Education Corps
Engineer Corps Army Supply Corps
Air Defense Corps Army Medical Corp
Army Clerical Corps
1. Chief of army staff : General Ashfaq Parvez Kyani
2. Chief of air staff : Air-Chief Marshal Rao Suleman
3. Chief of naval staff: Muhammad Asif Sandila
4. Chairman joints chief of staff committee : General Khalid Shameem Wynne
5. Corps commander Rawalpindi : Lieutenant General Khalid Nawaz Khan
6. Which cities of Pakistan got “Hilal-e-Istaqlal”?
7. Chairman NAB : Admiral (retired) Fasih Bokhari
71. firstname.lastname@example.org http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
71 | P a g e
Ranks with Equality of Pakistan Forces
Army Navy Air Force
LT mid Shipman Pilot Officer
Lt. Sub. Lt Flying Officer
Captain Lt Flight Lieutenant
Major Lt. Commander Squadron Leader
Lt. Colonel Commander Wing Commander
Colonel Captain Group Captain
Brigadier Commodore Air Commodore
Maj. General Rear Admiral Air Vice Marshal
Lt. General Vice Admiral Air Marshal
General Admiral Air Chief Marshal
Northern Light Infantry
1. Where and which tank is being made in Pakistan?
Al-khalid Tank at Taxila
2. Which missile is made by Dr. Abdul Qadir khan and what is its range?
Ghouri and range is 1500 km.
3. What is A.P.C?
A.P.C (Armoured personnel carrier) is a vehicle used to move Army personals from one
place to other.
Weapons of Armoured and Infantry
Armoured : T-59, T-85, Al-khalid Tank, Mortar
Infantry : LMG, MG, hand garnet, rocket launcher, mortar.
72. email@example.com http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
72 | P a g e
Nishan-E-Haider Is Made Up Of Gun Metal. It’s Edges Are Made up of Gold and Crescent
and Star Is Made up of Diamond
Name Unit Place of Shahadat Year
Captain Muhammad Sarwar Shaheed 2nd
Punjab Tal Pehtar Uri Sector 1948
Major Tufail Muhammad Shaheed 13th
Punjab Lakshmipur, East Pakistan 1958
Major Raja Aziz Bhatti Shaheed 17th
Punjab BRB Canal, Wahga Border 1965
Pilot Office Rashid Minhas Shaheed 22nd
Squadron Jaikababad 1971
Jawan Sawar Muhammad Hussain Shaheed 20th
Lancer Shaker Garh (Sialkot) 1971
Major Muhammad Akram Shaheed 4FF Hilly Sector, East Pakistan 1971
Lance Naik Muhammad Mahfooz Shaheed 15th
Punjab Wagha Border 1971
Major Shabbir Sharif Shaheed 6FF Sulemanki Sector 1971
Captain Karnal Sher Khan Shaheed 12th
NLI Kargal Sector 1999
Havaldaar Lalak Jan Shaheed 12th
NLI1 Kargal Sector 1999
Difference between Gun, Mortar, Cannon and
Gun : Its range is different. This is weapon of infantry.
Mortar : This is indirect fire, this is armoured weapon.
Cannon : Its range is different. This is weapon of artillery.
Tank : This is for direct fire. This is armoured weapon.
75. firstname.lastname@example.org http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
75 | P a g e
21. Who is called father of prophets?
Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S)
22. Who was swallowed by the fish?
Hazrat Younis (A.S)
23. Who was the imam behind whom Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W.W) offers his prayers?
Hazrat Abu Bakar (R.A)
24. What was the name of Hazrat Usman (R.A) Father?
25. When was wine declared haram?
26. When the interest was declare prohibited?
27. Name the only Sahabi mention in Holy Quran?
Hazrat Zaid Bin Harris (R.A)
28. What was the profession of Hazrat Adam (A.S)?
Cultivation and Weaving.
29. How many languages could Hazrat Idrees (A.S) understand?
30. Which prophet rules the Jin in addition to human being?
Hazrat Suleman (A.S).
31. Which prophet discovered Hajr-e-Aswad?
Hazrat Ismaeel (A.S).
32. Give the name of Prophet other then Hazrat Suleman (A.S) who could understand the
languages of birds?
Hazrat Dawood (A.S).
33. Give the name of Prophet who was expert of astronomy?
Hazrat Idrees (A.S).
34. Who was the first to purpose Azaan for Muslims?
Hazrat Umar Farooq (R.A).
35. When the Namaz was made compulsory?
36. When was the last revelation sent?
37. Give the name of the prophet who became alive after remaining dead for 100 years?
Hazrat Uzair (A.S).
38. Give the name of last revealed book?
39. When the fasting was made compulsory?
76. email@example.com http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
76 | P a g e
40. Name the door through which the fasting people shall in enter the Paradise?
41. In how many days ALLAH had created earth and the heaven?
42. What is the meaning of Qasaas?
Blood is the revenge of blood.
43. Where the grave of Hazrat Adam (A.S) is present?
44. How many sons Hazrat Adam (A.S) had?
45. The daughter of which prophet married Hazrat Moosa (A.S)?
Hazrat Shoaib (A.S)
46. Azan made compulsory in 2nd
47. Zakkat made compulsory in 2nd
48. Bait-e-Rizwan incident was held in 6th
49. Fatah Makah 8th
50. Hazrat Khalid bin Waleed (R.A) started Jihad in 9th
51. Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W.W) performed hajj only one time.
52. Six Surah in Holy Quran starts with the name of prophets.
53. Holy Quran has 55 names.
54. Holy Quran was revealed in 22 years, 5 months and 14 days.
55. Holy Quran has 30 parts.
56. Holly Quran has 114 Surah.
57. Holy Quran has 6666 Verses.
58. Quran has 86 Makki Surah.
59. Quran has 28 Surah.
60. Surah Fateha is also known as Bab-ul-Quran.
61. Longest surah of Quran is Surah Baqra.
62. Shortest Surah of Quran is Surah Kouser.
63. Longest verse of Holy Quran is “Aayat-ul-Kursi”.
64. Name of Hazrat Zaid bin Harris (R.A) is mentioned in “Surah Ehzaab”.
65. First Hafiz of Quran is Hazrat Usman (R.A).
77. firstname.lastname@example.org http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
77 | P a g e
General Knowledge (Set#1)
1. Aab-e-zam zam is 140 feet deep.
2. Hallide bridge canal is biggest canal of Pakistan.
3. Length of river Ravi is 901 km.
4. Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W.W) migrated to Madina in 13th
5. Africa is known as Dark Continent.
6. Holy Quran was revealed in 611 A.C.
7. After freedom war Sir Syed Ahmed Khan took responsibility of Muslims.
8. Suzie is the name of a city.
9. Aurangzeb Aalamgir made Badshahi Mosque.
10. Tarbella dam is located in Khyber pakhtun khawa.
11. Liaquat Ali Khan was got Martyred on 16th
12. Bible was revealed on Hazrat Isa (A.S).
13. Zulafqar Ali Bhutto was the first president of Pakistan, who was not in Army.
14. Bangladesh is in the east of Pakistan.
15. Holy Quran was revealed in month of Ramzan.
16. Jasmine is the national flower of Pakistan.
17. Hina Lake is in Quetta.
18. Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W.W) had 7 children.3 sons and 4 daughters.
19. Messenger of ALLAH is called Prophet.
20. Hazrat Ibrahim (A.S) build “Khana Kaaba”.
21. Quaid e Azam started his law practice in 1901.
22. Yousaf Raza Gillani is 27th
prime minister of Pakistan.
23. Pakistan first accepted Iran as a Country.
24. Ameer-u-deen khhudwai designed national flag.
25. Hazrat Usman (R.A) arranged the present arrangement of Holy Quran.
26. Simon commission came to Pakistan in 1928-1929.
27. Name of the book of Ch. Rehmat Ali Khan is “NOW OR NEVER”.
28. “Urdu Hindi dispute” started on 1867.
29. In 2nd
world war America Attacked through Belgium.
30. Hazrat Khalid bin Waleed (R.A) embraced Islam in 6th
31. PIA was established in 1955.
32. Muhammad bin Qasim defeated raja Dahir.
33. Ali Garh collage got the status of university in 1920.
34. Indian national congress was established by A.O Hume.
35. Mehmood abbas is the president of Palestine.
36. Sultan Mehmood Ghaznavi attacked 17 times on sub-continent.
37. Members of national and provincial assemblies elected the members of senate.
38. Punjab University is the largest university of Pakistan.
39. Oldest power house of Pakistan is “Warsik Dam”.
78. email@example.com http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
78 | P a g e
General Knowledge (Set#2)
1. Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W.W) first came to Madina in 13th
2. First five verses of Holy Quran were revealed in Cave Hira.
3. Pacific Ocean is largest ocean of the world.
4. Atlantic Ocean lies between America and Africa.
5. Head office of OIC is in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
6. Head quarter of United Nations is in New York.
7. Sir Syed Ahmed Khan died on 27th
8. Nehru report was presented in 1928.
9. Term “War on Terror” was used after 9/11.
10. Surah Baqra is at number 2 in Holy Quran.
11. David Cameron is the prime minister of Pakistan.
12. ECO (economic Corporation Organization) consists of 10 members.
13. Writer of “Israr-e-Khudi” is Allama Iqbal.
14. Minto Marley terms were made in 1909.
15. “Malay” is the capital of Maldeep.
16. Holy Quran is 4th
17. Descartes discover geometry in 1619.
18. Nelson Mandela was the first blackish leader of South Africa.
19. 20 abutments have been made in 1973 constitution.
20. Angel of death is Hazrat Izraeel (A.S).
21. Norway Is known as “land of setting sun”.
22. Japan is known as “land of rising sun”.
23. Anti terrorist center is established in Peshawar.
24. Israel came into being in 1948.
25. Sana’a is the mountain near Khana Kaaba.
26. First journey of Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W.W) was to Abwa.
27. “End of The World theory” was presented by Locoyama.
28. Muslims entered in Sindh in 7012.
29. Land between Pakistan and Kazakhstan is known as land of “Pak Afghan Border”.
30. Area of Punjab is 205345 km. square.
31. Angela Markel is germen chancellor.
32. Afghanistan has no prime minister.
33. Najashi was preached by Hazrat Jafar Tayyar (R.A).
34. English Channel is associated with BBC.
35. Abu Sufiyan was the leader of non-Muslims in Ghazwa-e-Ohad.
36. Badar is the name of a ground.
37. 1857 war was fought between England and India.
38. Head office of SAARC is in Kathmandu, Nepal.
79. firstname.lastname@example.org http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
79 | P a g e
General Knowledge (Set#3)
1. Bahadur shah zafar ruled for 20 years.
2. Abu Sufiyan embraced Islam in 8th
3. Incidents of “Chora Chori” were held in 1920.
4. “Yang He” is in china.
5. There are 12 months in Islamic calendar.
6. GHQ is located in Rawalpindi.
7. Holy Quran has 558 Rakuh.
8. First mosque build by Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W.W) was “Quba”.
9. Area of Afghanistan is 647500km.square.
10. Population of Pakistan 1998 was 13000000.
11. “Puma Lake” is in America.
12. Hazrat Ameer Hamza (R.A) was the uncle of Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W.W).
13. Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W.W) was “Son in law” of Hazrat Abu Bakar (R.A).
14. Battle of Plassey was fought in 1757.
15. The meaning of Arithmetic is “Sequence”.
16. Grand Canal is in china.
17. In Pakistan voter should be of 18 years.
18. “River Tiger” is in Iraq.
19. Largest waterfall of the world is in “Venswella”.
20. Last Asian games were held in China.
21. “Anti Peterson” was the first women councilor of America.
22. Head of ICJ (international Court of Justice) is in The Hague (Netherlands).
23. First Pakistani Squash champion is Hashim khan.
24. Jan Sher khan is the Pakistani Squash player, who has won most championships.
25. “Mosque Zarrar” was the name of mosque of Munafqeen.
26. Hinda was the wife of Abu Sufiyan.
27. Football world cup held after every four years.
28. Old name of Khana Kaaba is “Harram”.
29. Venice, the Bride of the Sea is in northern Italy.
30. Allama Iqbal was the student of “MISSION HIGH SCHOOL, SIALKOT”.
31. Great Wall of China was completed in 204 B.C.
32. Great Wall of China is 1500 miles long, 25 ft high and 12 ft wide at the top.
33. The city of Rome was founded in 753 B.C.
34. So far 27 abundments have been made in the US constitution.
35. The statue of liberty was installed in 1886; its height is 151.1 feet.
36. IRNA is the news agency of Iran.
37. Largest desert of Pakistan is “Thar”.
38. Whale fish feeds its babies on milk.
80. email@example.com http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
80 | P a g e
General Knowledge (Set#4)
1. British higher military award is “Victoria cross”.
2. Saudi Arabia is the largest oil exporter in the world.
3. Russia embedded Afghanistan in1979.
4. Mustafa kamal, particularly known as kamal Ataturk, the founder of modern turkey was born in
1881 and died in 1938.
5. Pakistan put its first satellite Badar-I into orbit in 1990.
6. North yaman and south yaman were reunited as yaman in 1990.
7. The original inhabitants of America are known as red Indians.
8. The legislative assembly of AJK consists of 49 seats.
9. The modern Olympic Games were first held in 1896 in Athens, Greece.
10. Gawadar became a part of Pakistan in 9 September, 1958.
11. Suez Canal was opened in 1869.
12. Hitler assumed power in Germany in 1933.
13. The people republic of china was established in 1949 after the defeat of nationalist forces.
14. Pass between Pakistan and Afghanistan are “Khyber pass, Bolan pass, and Khojak pass.”
15. “Panjnad pass” join Pakistan and china.
16. America, Britain, Russia, France, Japan, Italy, Germany are G-8 countries.
17. Pakistan, India, Maldeep, Bhutan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Afghanistan are countries of
18. “Mongolia” is in the east of China.
19. “Sues canal” is in Egypt. This canal joins red sea and Mediterranean Sea.
20. “Panama canal” is in Panama.
21. “Dead sea” is in Jordan. Aquatic life is not possible in this.
22. “Atlantic ocean” is between America and Europe.
23. “Hilal-e-Jurat” is after Nishan e Haider in Military Awards.
24. “Somalia” is located in Africa.
25. National anthem is written by Hafeez Jalandhri.
26. There is no sea that touches the boundaries of Afghanistan and Nepal.
27. Brig. Shami, Sarfraz Rafique and M.M Alam were awarded by “Hilal-e-Jurat”.
28. Indian Ocean is in south of Pakistan.
29. “ALLAHU AKBAR” is the slogan of Pak Army.
30. Lance Naik is equal to Air man of Air Force.
31. “Green peace” is Agency for take care of environment.
32. There are 99 men and 22 women in Khyber Pakhtun Khawa assembly.
33. British have no written constitution.
34. India did nuclear explosion in “Pokhran”.
35. If there is an explosion on sun, its sound cannot reach the earth.
36. “Yellow Sea” is in China.
37. “Black Sea” is in turkey.
38. West Indies is in the north of Latin America.
39. K-2 is the part of “Qaraqaram Mountain”.
81. firstname.lastname@example.org http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
81 | P a g e
General Knowledge (Set#5)
1. Pakistan did nuclear explosion in 28th
may, 1998 at Chaghi.
2. Ghouri missile is a nuclear missile. Its name is on the name of Shahab-u-din Ghouri.
3. Chief justice of Pakistan is Iftikhar Ahmed Choudhry.
4. Sky colour is blue due to Ozone.
5. There are 57 countries in OIC.
6. 207 countries are in UNO.
7. Upper house of Parliament is called Senate.
8. Longest boundary of Pakistan is Durand line along with Afghanistan.
9. K.R.L is the abbreviation of Kahuta Research Laboratories.
10. Nepal is in the west of Bhutan.
11. Quetta, Chaman, Zob, Ziarat, Qalat.
12. Objective resolution was presented by Liaquat Ali Khan in 1949, in national assembly.
13. “Khanki Barrage” is located near Mian Chunu.
14. Red colour is the sign of dander because its frequency is very high.
15. “Desert Gobi” is in China.
16. Parade held on 23rd
march is known as Pakistan day Parade.
17. “McMahon line” is boundary line between China and India.
18. Panama is in South America.
19. GTR means Grand Trunk Road.
20. Taxila located between Rawalpindi and Attock.
21. “Nishan-e-Pakistan” is higher civil award of Pakistan.
22. Highest battle field is “Siachen Glacier”.
23. New Zealand is in Australia continent.
24. Length of Pakistan India Border is 1610 km.
25. Length of boundary between Pakistan and Afghanistan is 2250 km.
26. Brigadier and Air commodore of Air force are equal.
27. “Hatf missile” is on the name of Sword of Hazrat Muhammad (S.A.W.W).
28. Weight of any object on earth will be equal to 1/6 of its original weight.
29. Area of turkey is 744742 km. square.
30. Afghanistan is in the north of Iran.
OIC conference was held in Iran in 1997.
32. “Minar-e-Pakistan is 197 feet high.
33. GT road was constructed by Sher Shah Suri.
34. Pakistan is the member of D-8, ECO, SAARC, UNO, and OIC.
35. Dr. Abdul Salam rewarded by first noble prize of physics.
OIC conference was held in Pakistan.
37. Red sea is besides Saudi Arabia and Yaman.
38. Mediterranean Sea in the south of Europe, north of Africa and in west of Asia.
82. email@example.com http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
82 | P a g e
General Knowledge (Set#6)
1. “Battle of Panipat” was fought between Zaheer-u-din Baber and Ibrahim Lodhi in 1526.
2. Spain is the world champion of football.
3. Muhammad Husain Irshad was the first president of SAARC.
4. Muslim League was established in 1906.
5. Moulana Muhammad Ali Johar and Moulana Shoukat Ali Johar were known as “Ali
6. Height of K-2 is 8624m.
7. Range of Ghouri Missile is 1500 km – 2300km.
8. Shah Jahan constructed “Lal Qila”.
9. Major General Sikander Mirza was first president of Pakistan.
10. National anthem of Pakistan was composed by “Abdul Kareem Chhangla”.
11. First president of all India Muslim league was Sir Agha Khan.
12. Pakistan became the member of United Nations in September, 1947.
13. In Pakistan 53% of population is related to agriculture.
14. “Istanbul” is the city of Turkey, whose half part is in Europe and half is in Asia.
15. “River Dajla” is in Iraq.
16. “Makran Coast” is the longest Coast of Pakistan.
17. “Neil Armstrong” placed his first step on moon.
18. Length of boundary line between Pakistan and China is 600 km.
19. Islamic Revolution Came in Iran in 1979.
20. Lake Manchar is in Sindh.
21. Length of Khojak Pass is 5.3 km.
22. United Nations Organization (UNO) was established in 1945 in New York.
23. World war two started in 1935.
24. Total Coastal area of Pakistan is 700 km.
25. Length of boundary line between Pakistan and Iran is 900 km.
26. Fata Consists of Kuram agency, Malakand agency, Mohmand Agency, northern and western
27. China, America, Russia, British and France are veto power countries.
28. 5 large cities of Sindh:
Karachi, Haiderabad, Sankharr, Mirpur Khas and Sakhar.
29. 5 large cities of Khyber pakhtun khawa:
Peshawar, Abbotabad, Nosherah, Dera Ismail khan and Dera ghazi khan.
30. 5 large cities of Punjab:
Lahore, Gujranwala, Rawalpindi, Gujarat, Sialkot, Multan and Jhelum.
31. 5 large cities of Baluchistan:
Quetta, Zob, Chamman, Qalat and Ziarat.
83. firstname.lastname@example.org http://issbpreparationnotes.blogspot.com/
83 | P a g e
Group Planning Maps
At ISSB you will be given a modal.
On which you have to make your task according to given specifications by GTO (Group testing
Time for model planning is 8 minutes.
Now prepare all following planings which will help you at ISSB during Test.