That is an overview of the head menu, before we
move to the next project
2. IP management tool
● Our company has around thousands of server
and a necessity appeared to keep track of
servers and their IP.
● The tool allows several levels of access with
complete history and dns, ipv6 and diagnosis
The tool features a nice network tree built on client side
as the backend send only a json array.
Add new IP reservation. The tool detects if the IP already belongs
to a server and will show a warning.
Backend code for reserving IP, controller
3. Proxy report tool
● Creates proxy reports for users in our offices around the world. The
main purpose to monitor the internet connection bandwidth.
● Backend composed from a Python script that runs daily and gets
the squid logs, gather the stats and save reports to database.
● The presentation tool is created in PHP with Smarty templates.
4. License track software
● To keep track of all the software license that our company
purchased the license track software was built.
● It assists with the request process with approvals by key
● After request approved the request is processed by other
teams : purchase, delivery, deployment
● Provides a dashboard with request categories: licenses
that are due to expire, requiring manager approval etc
Example of backend code. I tried to use scopes to get a
more readable code.
I am currently looking for new opportunities.
The list of the projects I provided is to give an
overview of my work. I am not always proud of
out I do, as I am a perfectionist kind of, but in
general I have good results. Just looking for
the right company...