Steps for Team leads to Add The Task and
1. Navigate to the Main page of OfficeTimer with the URL https://www.officetimer.com/
2. Click on the Login button.
2. Upon successful login Click on the My Projects from left navigation.
3. Once clicked on My Projects the list of Assigned projects(Assigned by admin) for the
Employee are displayed.
4. Click on Tasks link of the corresponding project to add task for the project.
5. After clicking on Tasks the Following screen is displayed.
6. Click on the Add button to add the task for the selected project.
8. After clicking on Add the Following Add task screen is displayed. Fill in all the details like Task name,
Task Description, Task Type and select Parent Task(if there are any existing parent tasks and if you want to
make this task as the subtask).
9. Check/Select the Parent Task option to make this Task as a Parent Task.
10. Check/Select the All Employee Task option to make this Task available for all Employees in the firm.
11. Check/Select the All Project Task option to make this Task as a Task of all Projects in the firm.
12. Select the Employees from the Assign to field to assign Employees for the task(Employees assigned
to the project when creating project will only be displayed in Assign to field).
13. Fill in Task Status and Task Estimate Details.
14. Fill in Task Billing Rate Details and Add Task Attachments.
15. Click on Add.
16. After clicking on Add the Following Task Employee List (list of Assigned Employees) is
17. If you want to make changes with the Assigned Employees uncheck the Show selected
Employees select the Employees and Click on the Update button
18. If you don’t want to make changes with the Assigned Employees, Directly Click on the Update
Once updated The following screen with the Project Task List is screen is displayed.
Note: Repeat the above steps to add more tasks to different projects