Successfully reported this slideshow.
Objective: Currently seeking a position in the MORTGAGE/BANKING sector, where professional
experience and expertise will be considered as an added advantage. Looking for a career in a company where
one can get ample scope to contribute in the growth of a company.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• An individual that is knowledgeable in the mortgage industry.
• Strong experience in loan documentation and financial analysis
• Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills
• Certified Notary (commission expires June 18, 2017)
• Detail oriented with the ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks.
• A high level of self-motivation and ability to work independently
Systems Used: AS400, CACS, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, PACER, Symphony/Maestro, PL Tracker, Adobe Acrobat
• Prepared and filed Proof of Claims
• Responsible for managing a bankruptcy portfolio through bankruptcy processes and queue management.
• Reviewed incoming documentation for relevance and action.
• Reviewed bankruptcy plans for feasibility and negotiate with debtor’s attorneys to protect CitiFinancial’s interest.
• Worked with internal and external customers to come to a resolution for releasing lien of title.
• Managed work list to ensure proper follow up on a Bankruptcy account within compliance of bankruptcy and
Green Tree Servicing, LLC. Fort Worth, TX (06/2011-06/2012)
• Worked to reduce mortgage delinquency without sacrificing customer service standards or causing unwarranted
• Persuaded delinquent customers to become current while using professionalism and tact.
• Achieved numeric standards for servicing delinquent accounts without sacrificing quality of service.
• Consistently represented the Company in a professional manner by providing good customer service.
Bank of America Irving, TX (01/2010-06/2011) Mortgage
• Contacted borrowers to determine the reason for delinquency and develop a strategy to cure the debt.
• Gathered and analyzed financial information and making recommendations to management regarding loss
• Collected necessary documents for underwriting submission.
PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
OneMain Financial Irving, TX (06/2012-07/2016)
Bankruptcy Specialist III
2537 Mill Springs Pass
firstname.lastname@example.orgNyiesha L. Pollard
Improving Performance • Enhancing Programs • Inspiring Systemic Change
• Reviewed and evaluated information on mortgage loan documents to determine if buyer qualified for
Crowley High School Crowley, TX- May 2001