The Black Hole
Terence Tan Peng Ong
Sim Chia Ting
Boon Yi Chung
Chow Kah Yien
● Physics teacher, Ms. Azreen gave her students a group assignment, The
Black Hole Theory.
● Boon, Chia Ting, Kah Yien and Terence were in the same group.
● Terence wanted to be the leader but Boon became the leader by voting.
● Terence refused to help Chia Ting in research for the assignment.
● Terence also refused to show his progress to Boon.
● They did well in their presentation.
● After the presentation, Boon, Chia Ting and Kah Yien celebrated together
by shaking hands but they ignored Terence.
● a cause of an action is due to a person’s
E.g : All the members show their progresses
except Terence. He does not want to show his
progress to Boon because he thinks that he can
handle the things by himself.
● tendency to imagine that our own
outcomes are better than those of other
E.g: Terence did not want to show his progress
to Boon because he thought that he could
handle it by himself.
- Extrinsic Motivation is an external pressure that forces you to
take certain action.
- It might be done to avoid punishment or to achieve specific
- In the video,Boon and his group members Chia ting,Chow
and Terence are working hard on doing research about the
assignment title Black hole Theory.After they done the
research,they sit down and discuss about the work and find out
the final answer.During the presentation,everyone are well
prepared for it and got a good result for it.
Discrimination is the behavior or actions,
usually negative, towards an individual or
group of people.
E.G: After the presentation, Terence is
ignored by his teammates due to his bad
● Aggression is behavior
● that intends to harm another individual. It can be either
verbal or physical actions
● E.g At the part of 5:03min to 5:05min which is also before
the thug life scene, we can see that leader Boon is trying
to beat Terrence by using high five but at the end Boon
just leave him and turn his body and walk away. The
reason Boon get aggressive is because that Boon do not
like his attitude while Terence act his arrogant style.