Name: Nour Mazen Nabulsi
LinkedIn: Nour Nabulsi
Address: Kafar Souseh Building No. 163, Damascus, Syria
- Nationality: Syrian
- Marital Status: Single
- Gender: Female
- Date of birth: July 18, 1993
- Damascus University, Economics, Business Administration, 2015.
- High School Certificate, 2011.
- Call Center Representative Student, Syriatel,
Customer Service, December 2013 - June 2015
- Telemarketing task, Syriatel
Marketing , September 2014
- Emotional Intelligence
ILLAF Train, 2012
- Neuro-linguistic programming
ILLAF Train, 2012
- Basic Life Support,
Syrian Resuscitation Council, 2012
- Human Resource Management
Level 1, OUSOS (Human Resources & Development), 2014
- Intermediate Accounting
OUSOS (Human Resources & Development), 2014
- Gender based violence concepts and primary health response
SEBC (Syrian enterprise & business center), 2015
- Communication :
- Answered 150 phone calls and schedule 100 per day on average
- Communicate with a lot of people in events such Startup Weekend , Bazar AL
Rabie, and other
-Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly
- Ability to work fairly and productively alongside others during my work at
Syriatel , participate with a team during Startup Weekend
- Willingness to ask others for advice or help when solving a problem
- Work under pressure:
- Ability to achieve the objective on time.
- Computer skills:
- International computer driving license (ICDL), 2012.
- Photoshop, 2012
- Languages skills:
- Arabic: Mother tongue.
- English: Advance.
- French: Intermediate.
- German: beginner.
- Surf the internet, playing basketball and walking.
- Member at JCI Damascus (Junior Chamber International), 2015.
- Participate at Bazar AL Rabie, 2012.
- Participate at Startup Weekend Damascus, 2015.
- Hala Hadifeh: Student Project Coordinator, Customer Service, Syriatel,