Successfully reported this slideshow.
You’ve unlocked unlimited downloads on SlideShare!
500 east 165th Street Apt # 3J
Bronx, NY 10456
Food Services and Facilities Coordinator
East Harlem Scholar Academies - New York, NY March 2014
• Management of School Foods Preparation which includes daily inventory
process of meal services, communication with vendors, monitoring food
preparation and compliance with state and city health department codes.
• Supervise school’s food services staff. Participate in facilities
• Event planning and support.
• Provide student support and supervision as assigned.
• Assist the Director of Operations and Operations Managers with
administrative tasks, and perform other duties, as requested, by the
school leadership teams.
• Oversee the process for receiving and distributing mail and packages
daily, ensuring that shipments are complete and undamaged upon arrival
Northside Center for Child Development - New York NY
November 2009- March 2014
• Maintain and carry out preventative and corrective maintenance program
for facilities and equipment at the Susan Patricof Head Start Program.
• Perform general maintenance of facility including mechanical,
electrical, carpentry, plumbing, housekeeping, and other areas as
needed and directed.
• Conduct periodic inspections of the program’s building and equipments
to meet New York City Department of Health Article 47 guidelines.
• Ensure compliance with fire safety standards. Maintain records for the
Fire Department, Department of Buildings and service providers.
• Check fire prevention equipment on scheduled basis. Lead the
Maintenance team. Supervise and train the maintenance team in
delegating assignments and responsibilities.
• Serve as a liaison between program and vendors including service
• Operate an automotive vehicle to assigned routes transporting
equipment, supplies and child care materials to other sites.
Assistant Group Leader
HeartShare Human Services - Brooklyn, NY June
2009 – March 2014
• Monitor teens and adults who have developmental challenges.
• Provide support and assistance in the areas of daily living skills.
• Escort consumers to and from residential sites.
• Ensure that consumers are assigned to their designated means of
transportation when arriving to and departing from the program.
• Responsible in conducting general maintenance to meet program
requirements to fully service consumers.
Legal Seafood - Boston, MA January 2006 – February 2009
• Provided direct and daily management to a restaurant with 20 cooks and
more than 60 servers.
• Responsible for a high level of customer service and guest relations
through interpersonal skills and effective communication.
• Monitored key financial indicators such as profit and loss, labor
management, and other cost control methods.
• Contributed to a company-wide success by managing the highest volume
store in the company in 2007 and 2008.
• Designed weekly schedules of Host, Bartenders, Bussers and Servers.
• Accustomed to fast-paced setting, high pressure situations, and ability
to make quick and correct decisions.
• Coordinated with contractors, vendors, suppliers, inventory.
Legal Seafood - Boston MA November 2005 –
• Greeted guests in a fast-paced environment.
• Answered telephone and took reservations.
• Responsible for designing weekly schedules for host associates.
• Maintained a clean host and lobby area.
• Coordinated inventory for lobby area.
Federal Express - Medford, MA June 1997-
• Delivered packages and letters to both businesses and residential
• Assisted with customer services to obtain company sales objectives.
• Maintained complete records of truck maintenance delivery schedules,
customer issues and location notes to inform management of delivery
• Completed service requests.
Palladian Services, Boston, MA July 2003- June
• Lead Concierge at a luxury, 300 unit apartment condominium.
• Managed scheduling and time sheets of 13 concierge and 6 garage staff
• Trained new staff on policies and procedures to create a quality
• Accustomed to a fast-paced setting, high-pressure situations, and
ability to make quick and correct decisions.
• Maintained building logs- entry, deliveries, and visitors.
• General maintenance, janitorial and cleaning.
HeartShare Human Services - Brooklyn, NY February 1993- July
• Assisted teenagers who have mental and developmental disabilities with
daily living skills.
• Provided daily medications.
• Updated assisted daily living log books for each individual resident.
• Developed trust in management through effective communication and
strong working relationships with the staff and residents.
Education and Awards
Qualifying Certificate in Food Preparation
Certificate of Fitness – S95 – Supervision of Fire Alarm Systems and Other
Alarm Systems Permanent
Other Alarm Systems
Certificate of Fitness – F-33 – Fire Drill Conductor
First Aid and CPR Trained - New York, NY
Automotive High School - New York, NY
High School Diploma – General Education
References and Career Portfolio are available upon request.