Introduction of Food Truck
▪ Food Truck is such an earning outlets from which customers
buy different type of food items at reasonable prices.
▪ Most of the food Truck are seen standing on the roadside beach,
intersection and outside the complex or society.
▪ Food Truck can never be kept as multicuisine because
multicuisine requires a large space while food truck has very
limited requires a large space while food truck has very limited
▪ Food Trucker who do not ensure the location and keep changing
the location. It difficult for them to keep the arrangements of
the fine dining in the truck.
▪ We have made a limited budget for this start up because
through the principal of management we came to know
that even the biggest industrialist ensure a budget
boundary for any new start up. Our budget into four parts
18 to 20 lakh.
▪ We have divided the budget into four parts.
3. Raw Material
4. Other Requirements
▪ It is very important to have a truck for the start up of a food
truck. According to the to the report of exportindia.com , the
truck of TATA Ultra T.7 model is around 13 lakhs.
▪ Container size 14 feet long, 6 feet wide, 7 feet high.
▪ According to TATAmotorsfinanace.com TATA Group provides
loan on term and condition
1. Loan Amount :- 13,01,000₹
2. Rate of interest :- 7%
3. Intrest in Amount :- 91,070₹
4 Tenure :- 84 months
5 Intrest in amount :- 91070₹
6 Total Amount Include Intrest :- 13,92,070₹
7 Equted Monthly Installment :- 16573₹
▪ Non Electric Stove(TATA Three burners- 34225₹)
LPG Cylinder, Utensils, Container, Solar Panel.
▪ Comes in other requirements like Electricity connection. Gas
▪ Electricity and gas are required to start any type of food related
▪ Commercial Electricity Connection cannot be done in food Truck in any
way. So we will use Mini Generator and Solar System to generate
▪ Although there are many vehicle companies that sell ready –mate food
trucks, but due to their limited space, we planned to convert the normal
trucks into NBN food trucks.
▪ The location we selected for the food truck is as follows:
Sarswatti Chauk, Galli No- 18
Katra, P.O- Umandgaon
Reyasi (JAMMU), pin code- 182311
▪ We have selected the location after extensive study and research.
This place is near to the temple of Maa Vaishno Devi located in Katra.
▪ According to the report of Times of India, about 92 lakh people
visited Mata Rani in 2022.
Planning & Operation Various
Food & Beverage Outlets
1.Prepare Program Guide
▪ Title of the project
▪ Title is necessary for any type of start up, but if you prepare your start up
in partnership, then you have to pay special attention.
▪ If the business is done on a partnership basis, then as a partner we
should take care that No partner should have any sense of
Reason of the project
▪ These are basically two reasons behind choosing a food Truck.
▪ If try to start any type of multicuisine restaurant then a very heavy
budget will be required which can possibly create disruption in our
▪ The business of food truck is a bit easier as compared to other
businesses and the budget is likely to be less as compared to other
Adjective of the project
▪ One Speciality of the food truck is that it is not tied to
any particular location. If your locality is not giving
proper revenue then you can easily change the
Policy Guideliness of the project:
▪ What are the licenses required by food truck in India
(a).Fire Certificate: you will to get NOC from the chief
fire offices. This is because food trucks use. Gas
appliance and cooking equipment, which needs to be
regulated by the Chief fine Officer.
(b).Commercial Vehicle Licence
▪ As the food is cooked and sold from a vehicle, the
vehicle require proper registration...
(c). Non Objection Certificate
▪ You will need a NOC. Permitting you to set up the
license business premises of your food truck in your
desixed Incation. ADC. Must be obtained from both
the local Muncipal Corporation and the RID.
▪ If your business has a turnover of above ₹40 lakh,
you will need to register for GST.
▪ Any food business operating in india, and having an
annual turnover of ₹12 lakh must obtain a license
from Food Safety & Security Authority of India
▪ Types of FSSAI certificate for food truck
▪ Depending upon the annual turnover and the number of
vehicles, you must apply for one of the following.
▪ if the business has only one vehicle and an annual
turnover of less than ₹12 lakh. The food truck business
just needs to register itself with the FSSAI. The cost of
registration would be ₹100 per annum.
If the business has up to 100 vehicles and an
annual turnover between ₹12 lakh to ₹20 crore, a
state license will be required. It would cost
If the food business has more than 100 vehicles
and an annual turnover above ₹20 crore, a central
licence is needed. For a central licence, you will
need to pay ₹7500/annum.
2. Planning Team
(a). Owner and administrator, or director, is
responsible for overseeing the day to day
operations of a business. Their duties include
hiring staff members, leading department meeting
and communication with upper management to
implement new policies and procedures among
(b).Food Service manager or director of food &
beverage, food truck does not require excessive
staff,but we have to run with a proper team
planning so that the business can move forward
(c). Driving For driving, we can hire only those
who know how to drive properly and must also
have a driving licence
3.Conduct A Through study
On going trends
There’s a trends Today, whenever we walk on the
road. We get to see mini food trucks on the side in
the road, in which items like ice cream, tea or coffee.
Chole bhoture are sold.
Competition in the area
Direct Competition :- Direct Competitor can be
business that (i). Offer the same products and
services as you offer your customers.
(ii). Have the same targeted demographic of customers,
Example- A direct competitor for a food truck is another
food truck ar fast casual restaurant that sells the same
styles of cuisine.
Indirect Competition:- Indirect competitor are a little more
difficult to categorise in the food truck industry although a
restaurant may sell the same type of cuisine that you if
they’re classified as a fine-dining establishment, you likely
won’t be competing for the same customers.